New York Mayor de Blasio will ride subway to prove it's safe amid COVID-19

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Spending time in close quarters in an underground, enclosed tube: Safe.

Eating a meal indoors at a restaurant: Not safe.

Okay so that's safe...safe to ride in a box with 30 other people....but if you are female its not safe to be Cuomos office manager.....

I'll be impressed with the mayor if he makes the subway trip unarmed, like he expects other law-abiding New Yorkers to do.

The truth is that Coronavirus isn't the biggest and most immediate threat to safety in the New York Subway.

Maybe it's my dark sense of irony, but I would smile inside if that POS wound up hooked to a respirator, gasping for breath like all those people he murdered.

What a way to anger those business owners who are losing their livelihoods and dreams. Taking a subway to work at the "important jobs" for big businesses is ok, small businesses must shut down...many for good.

I'll be impressed with the mayor if he makes the subway trip unarmed, like he expects other law-abiding New Yorkers to do.

The truth is that Coronavirus isn't the biggest and most immediate threat to safety in the New York Subway.

Correct!

COVID-19 is one threat.

But so is the violence of some gentlemen on the platforms & inside the subway coaches. Even the NYPD has warned passengers that they are on their own.

And, of course, if His Honor does ride it for a few minutes, he will be closely guarded.

What a farce. But he is too oblivious to realize it.

See you just don't understand science, you just need to trust your betters

as a mother---this is my advice to ---Wilhelm (aka billy jo stalin Diblasio)----DON'T WAIT ON THE EDGE OF THE
PLATFORM----In fact---better to wait on the stairs---in case someone feels inspired to PUSH YOU ONTO THE TRACKS (gawd forbid)

Give him a cookie- he's still an empty suit, political hack with a brain about half the size of a gnat and an ego the size of Alaska-

Buses are also crowded again, I've noticed the ones going by my place used to be 1-2 people, now most of the seats are filled.

Forum List

Back