New York DEMOCRATS pushing for Cuomo impeachment, prosecution

I LOVE MAKING YOU WINGNUTS EAT SHIT! :laugh:

Defense Secretary Mark Esper made clear to CNN that two Navy hospital ships being deployed to help respond to the coronavirus outbreak will not treat patients suffering from the virus and will take weeks to deploy.

The Pentagon also confirmed they will provide 2,000 hospital beds. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday that his state alone needs an additional 50,000.

That's a lie. But it's amusing to watch you sucking Cuomo's dick.
What’s a lie, shit for brains?

Its kind of intersting. Now that Trump is out of the news, the corporate media is going after Cuomo.

He is fucked.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper made clear to CNN that two Navy hospital ships being deployed to help respond to the coronavirus outbreak will not treat patients suffering from the virus and will take weeks to deploy.

The Pentagon also confirmed they will provide 2,000 hospital beds. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday that his state alone needs an additional 50,000.

That's a lie. But it's amusing to watch you sucking Cuomo's dick.
What’s a lie, shit for brains?

Everything you say, penis breath.

Here's more evidence of Cuomo threatening his fellow Democrat because the man refused to lie on Cuomo's behalf to help cover up the 15,000 killings Cuomo ordered.

Here's more evidence of Cuomo threatening his fellow Democrat because the man refused to lie on Cuomo's behalf to help cover up the 15,000 killings Cuomo ordered.

I shy away from predictions.....but experience has taught me that if the Democrat have decided to deep-six Sollozzo, they have someone even worse for America planned.

Justice, rectitude, patriotism never have anything to do with Democrat policies.

I shy away from predictions.....but experience has taught me that if the Democrat have decided to deep-six Sollozzo, they have someone even worse for America planned.

Justice, rectitude, patriotism never have anything to do with Democrat policies.

Undoubtedly, they would replace Cuomo with someone the same or worse. Just like the recall in California against Gavin Newsom. If it succeeds, they will replace him with another thieving communist shitstain, because the people who control the state are evil.

Cuomo ordered the deaths of 15,000 people, then tried to cover it up by lying to the country. He needs to suffer punishment worse than just losing his job.

YOur link is from March, Dumbass.

Here is one from the first week of April.

Eat shit Synthaholic

Eat shit Synthaholic

And, again, you can’t move heart attack patients, etc. from a hospital in Manhattan to a ship out in the Harbor.

And, again, the ship only has 2,000 beds. NYC needed 50,000.

I'm still not tired of winning. :laugh:

You have a lot of fucking nerve throwing around ethnic slurs.

Eat shit Synthaholic

And, again, you can’t move heart attack patients, etc. from a hospital in Manhattan to a ship out in the Harbor.

You were caught in a blatant lie, Halfwit.

That isn't winning, Stupid.

You forget about the Javitz center as well..............so did Benito Cuomo.

Last edited:

Eat shit Synthaholic

NYC needed 50,000.

Link?

Cuomo had to deal with Trump's mountain of shit. He's bound to get a little dirty.
Cumo had a ship to use instead he sent thousands to die in nursing homes. You're a c@nt.
Link? And read that link before you post it. Because it’s going to say that the Navy ship wouldn’t allow any Covid patients. So only non-Covid people in the hospitals who were also able to be moved. Considering the huge effort to move someone from a Manhattan hospital to a ship docked in NY Harbor, or wherever, that’s a tiny number of people who can make that trip.

And it still didn’t alleviate the overflow in the hospital. But nice effort there, bud.
Trump gave Cuomo what he asked for. Cuomo's the only one to blame and he lied about his incompetence. Doesn't surprise me you try to cover up that. Because liberalism is based on a lie.
You couldn’t counter my post. You failed. You’re dismissed.
Lol, you defending Cumo? Yes or No?

They need to send that murderous shitstain packing. Him and his scumbag number two need to go.

"Intentional criminal wrongdoing". These are the words of his fellow Democrats!

He should be impeached. He should be arrested. There should be a federal investigation. It’s been a great couple of days. The anti-Trump Lincoln Project is finished. Trump was acquitted again. And now, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s COVID bona fides has suffered irreparable harm. By that, I mean, his people admitted to covering up COVID deaths. So much for his reputation for being a COVID response ace. He undercounted the death toll from nursing homes by as much as 50 percent. Then, his top aide, Melissa DeRosa, admitted in a call last week that they buried the real numbers. They said it was done out of fear of a Department of Justice investigation, but now that a Democrat is in the White House—spill everything, right? Brandon Morse at our sister site, RedState, wrote about this first.

Well, state lawmakers on both sides are not happy obviously and a few are even mounting an impeachment push against the governor who regrets that he appears to look irresponsible regarding how he ordered nursing homes to accept COVID-positive patients which caused mass infections and death (via Fox News):

Nine Democratic New York State Assembly members signed a letter to their colleagues accusing Gov. Andrew Cuomo of obstruction of justice and asking that lawmakers set aside political loyalty and oppose him.

The letter comes after an aide in Cuomo's administration admitted that data regarding nursing home coronavirus deaths were intentionally withheld from state lawmakers. Cuomo has been accused of contributing to the high number of nursing home casualties due to a March 2020 directive that prohibited nursing homes from turning away people because they had COVID-19.

"We implore you to set aside any concerns of loyalty or disloyalty to this Governor, or that this matter is politicized," said the letter, dated Tuesday. "We must absolutely consider above all the sanctity of the democratic institution that we call the Legislature of the State of New York, and resolutely pursue justice in the face of an executive who we can say without hesitation has engaged in intentional criminal wrongdoing."

Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa had reportedly admitted that the administration intentionally kept the nursing home data under wraps out of fear of possible repercussions from the Department of Justice. DeRosa later said that she "was explaining that when we received the DOJ inquiry, we needed to temporarily set aside the Legislature's request to deal with the federal request first."

Cuomo has so far doubled down, said he was transparent about the deaths, and he apparently said the DOJ concern was shared with the state Senate as a reason he deep-sixed the nursing home death tolls. That has been called into question. He also said that visitors were the reason why COVID got into the nursing homes, not the people infected with it that he forced into these facilities. It’s anti-science. It’s not logical. He’s a clown, a doofus, and he’s always has been. When he doesn’t get his way, he acts like a mob boss. He doesn’t listen to his health experts, which is why there’s been a mass exodus from the state’s health department. The vaccine rollout is also another disaster. Andy is a trainwreck, but the anti-Trump derangement from the media gave this guy a lot of political cover regarding the damage he was doing to his state. When it comes to governing, Democrats’ history of failure is stunning and, in this case, deadly.
He's definitely in trouble....self induced too.

Cuomo had to deal with Trump's mountain of shit. He's bound to get a little dirty.

Well sure!

Of course it's Trump's fault that Cuomo is a repulsive serial killer.

Maybe more of a mass murderer.

Either one works.
No, it’s Trump’s fault that he did nothing to ensure the 10s of thousands of people he let into JFK and LaGuardia were Covid-free. No ban, no testing, no quarantine. Because he kept saying it was nothing, no worse than the flu. And he was more worried about the stock market.

Trump infected New York through his ignorance and incompetence and disregard for American lives.
He stopped travel from China while you called him a racist for doing it.
Back up your bullshit, liar. He let in 40,000 in direct flights from China. Only a moron would do that.
He tried to stop travel from other countries, of course he was called all kind of names for it.
Bullshit. Post a respectable link proving it.

You won’t. You can’t. All you have is Donny’s dick in your mouth.
Yes he did, but just look at liberal politicians that wanted everyone to out and enjoy life. Even Pelosi wanted everyone to congregate. Prove me wrong .

Well, duh? I don't care if you use the hospital ship and the other four field hospitals to take care of Covid patients or you use them to take care of non Covid patients...the point is they weren't used at all as Cuomo emptied out other NY State hospitals to avoid "over crowding"...sending infected patients back to nursing homes! So why weren't they? If you're Cuomo and you're concerned your ICU's are going to be overwhelmed...why aren't you ordering hospitals to send patients to that hospital ship to free up space for infected Covid patients? If you're Cuomo and you've demanded the Federal Government help New York by building those field hospitals and sending that hospital ship...(something that cost hundreds of millions of dollars by the way!) then why didn't you use them?

Forum List

Back