New York City Council honors an American traitor

There's new evidence. Or, rather, old evidence that was suppressed at the time:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/16/n...rand-jury-testimony-ethel-rosenberg.html?_r=0

Plenty of other sources if you're scared of that one.

It's neither new, nor was it suppressed. The difference is that you leftists are open traitors now, and couldn't get away with it at the time.

To the reinvigorated Communists of the democratic party, a traitor and Soviet spy is held in highest regard by the filthy democrats.

As for your bullshit it was debunked as soon as you Communists started spewing it;

{
The transcript, taken by itself and out of context, could lead to this conclusion, but only if one lacks knowledge about the case. It never occurs to these reporters that at the early stage of his arrest David Greenglass was desperately trying to protect his sister and to convince the government to leave her out of the indictment. We also know that when he first went for legal advice, he even left Julius out of his confession.

Ethel’s innocence, however, cannot be ascertained by ignoring other evidence outside of this transcript that points to her serious involvement in the espionage of the Soviet network her husband ran. Even in other parts of the same transcript, largely ignored in the press reports, Greenglass has his sister Ethel present and knowledgeable, as when he says she was present at a meeting with Julius and a courier for his group, Ann Sidorovich.

Hard evidence for Ethel’s guilt can be found in the Venona decrypts of KGB messages to its operatives in the U.S., and in the notebooks of KGB files meticulously copied in the 1990s by Alexander Vassiliev, who fled Russia in 1996 and had them smuggled into London.

A Nov. 21, 1944, Venona decrypt has Julius telling the KGB that he and his wife both recommend the recruitment of Ruth Greenglass, David’s wife. On Nov. 27, KGB agent Leonid Kvasnikov cabled that they considered Ethel “sufficiently well developed politically. Knows about her husband’s work” as well as that of other agents. He characterizes her “positively and as a devoted person.”}
Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Sometimes I feel I've been transported to some alternate reality.

That's what happens when you don't stay current with new information.

I'm aware of the stories, the potential of Ethel's innocence, her brother and how he threw his sister under the bus in order to save his wife, yada yada.

I'm not saying it was right that she was executed, but I wasn't born yesterday, I sincerely doubt this woman was some lily white innocent bystander who knew nothing of what was going on.

The bottom line to me she was hardly someone that we should be officially honoring for crying out loud.

I realize though in the world of liberals the Rosenberg's are heroes.

I'm aware of the stories, the potential of Ethel's innocence, her brother and how he threw his sister under the bus in order to save his wife, yada yada.

I'm not saying it was right that she was executed, but I wasn't born yesterday, I sincerely doubt this woman was some lily white innocent bystander who knew nothing of what was going on.

The bottom line to me she was hardly someone that we should be officially honoring for crying out loud.

Only the left hates that America has nuclear weapons….and worships the people who helped the country that murdered 25 million people get them….they are f****d in the head.

Only the left hates that America has nuclear weapons….and worships the people who helped the country that murdered 25 million people get them….they are f****d in the head.

Liberals couldn't stand the fact that America had a very dominant weapon. It just wasn't fair.

Liberals couldn't stand the fact that America had a very dominant weapon. It just wasn't fair.

And they embrace every bloody leftist out there…...

FYI, there is no new information, nothing was suppressed, Ethel remains 100% guilty.

The difference now is that the democrats are openly a Communist party. Ethel spied for Stalin, who is the ultimate hero of American democrats. So to democrats, Ethel is a hero, BECAUSE of her treason. democrats are dedicated to recreating the USSR in America - it's what Bernie and the crook Hilliary preach 24/7 - collectivism and authoritarianism.

Americans have heroes like George Washington and Ronald Reagan, men who define the concepts of self-rule and the ideals of a market where men are free to achieve to the limits of their brains and backs.

democrats have heroes like Josef Stalin and Pol Pot, advocates of totalitarianism where no one is permitted to achieve more than another, where the boot of government is on the neck of all to make sure that the best of us never gain more than the least of us. democrats call this "fairness."

Americans have heroes like George Washington and Ronald Reagan, men who define the concepts of self-rule and the ideals of a market where men are free to achieve to the limits of their brains and backs.

democrats have heroes like Josef Stalin and Pol Pot, advocates of totalitarianism where no one is permitted to achieve more than another, where the boot of government is on the neck of all to make sure that the best of us never gain more than the least of us. democrats call this "fairness."

Don't forget mass murderer mao……Sigourney Weaver was on David Letterman…she told a story that one year in college, her family was incredibly wealthy…..they staged Guerrilla Theater at a campus event where they stormed a stage and waved mao's little red book….she had forgotten her little red book..so instead she waved her other red book…her debutante list………

Don't forget mass murderers castro and che…..they still wear che t-shirts.

Then you should write to the NYTimes and tell them that.

The Wall Street Journal already called Michael and Robert Meeropol to task for their absurd attempts to exonerate the Soviet Spy. So have other papers. It should be noted that these are the children of Julius and Ethel.

You have attempted to use an appeal to authority logical fallacy by claiming the Times, which really has no credibility left anyway, was behind this idiocy. But it was really Michael and Robert Meeropol who were able to get the Old Grey Whore to publish their letter to the editor.

See, you think that no one else is paying attention, and that you can sneak treason by on behalf of your filthy party, but you're wrong.

Don't forget mass murderer mao……Sigourney Weaver was on David Letterman…she told a story that one year in college, her family was incredibly wealthy…..they staged Guerrilla Theater at a campus event where they stormed a stage and waved mao's little red book….she had forgotten her little red book..so instead she waved her other red book…her debutante list………

Don't forget mass murderers castro and che…..they still wear che t-shirts.

Imagine a democrat forgetting their Little Red Book, she must have been so embarrassed.

I understand that if a democrat can't find their Che teeshirt, they can wear their Osama bin Laden shirt instead.

One America hating terrorist is as good as another to the DNC traitors...

Not for lack of trying.
That's a version I've never heard before. Are you sure it wasn't Franz Ferdinand?

How about you tear yourself away from the Benghazi hearings and read some national news?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/16/n...rand-jury-testimony-ethel-rosenberg.html?_r=0

If you're afraid of the NYTimes, there are several hundred other sources.
BTW, your Benghazi quip exposed your bias and and undermined your credibility.
Because I knew you were posting in the Benghazi threads? Are you saying you know less about Benghazi than you do about Ethel Rosenberg? Or are you just afraid to overtax your brain with updated information?

Neither would surprise me.
I post in lots of threads. You specified Benghazi and that says more about you.
Oswald was a patsy, right?

Start a thread about Oswald if that's what you want to talk about. I've noticed no one in this thread, including the OP, wants to talk about Ethel Rosenberg. Just the usual kneejerk drivel. Not surprising.
She was convicted of espionage that led to the Cold War and she was executed. New York wants to honor her. That's pretty absurd.
You want to apply revisionist speculative history and are upset that anyone disputes that.
You keep mentioning that the Rosenberg's let to the Cold War. Most historians put the beginning at either the end of WWII in '45 or 1947 at the latest. That would mean the Cold War preceded the actions of the Rosenberg's. Russia obtaining a nuke may have changed to nature of the Cold War and intensified it, but it would seem the revisionist history you keep accusing others of is actually being promoted by you and your claims that the Rosenberg trials and actions led to the Cold War.

Forum List

Back