NEW VIDEO of Atlanta Police Shooting

Like you say, it won't matter that the thug turned and fired (tazer I guess) they'll still blame the cops and burn the goddamned town.

Even though there were plenty witnesses in the drive thru, If they're all black, they'll no doubt lie through their tooth and blame the cops for the whole fucking thing.

The violent savage who resisted arrest and assaulted two officers actually aimed the taser at the cop's face.

The police could not let someone under the influence run around with a weapon. One of the lawyers said that someone with a taser or a knife should just be let go. No. Sadly no. The police had the dead guy's car. They knew where he lived. But high like that, armed with a taser. The public is put at risk.

Someone wake up Martin Looter King.

I think he is in bed with a hangover, but there is more work to be done in Atlanta.

View attachment 350000
New video shows he shot the tazer at the officer. If it was the same officer he stole it from, the officer only had his gun then. It appears justified to me. Unless you think that was appropriate...
New video, newer video, and the newest video.

This is why we have a court system. I refuse to be the mob wanting to lynch anyone.

452cjh.jpg

The perp fought with the police after being arrested, grabbed the cop's Taser, ran away, turned to shoot it at the cop and got shot and killed. That's what happened. What do I hear from his lawyer today? Same old 'cops are racist' bullshit. For God's sake, the stupid fucker resisted arrest then STOLE the officer's Taser, pointed it at the officer and pulled the trigger. The cop was defending himself and shot. The lawyer says cops have to be more 'empathetic' what a bunch horse shit. This is really sickening.
A taser is not a lethal weapon. The response was out of proportion.

Just heard a cop explain training.
If a suspect gets the officer's taser, shoot them right away. The taser can be used to incapacitate the officer and his gun and back up can be taken.

That's why this went down the way it did.
There was another officer within 20 feet and the guy was running away anyway.

It's a tough one. The dude was obviously being cool up until being cuffed. Then the cam gets shaky, and you can't really see what leads up to the shooting.

The GBI (not the Atlanta PD) said that the arrestee resisted arrest (which was in the BCV) and took the taser from the cop. The GBI is relying on WITNESS accounts for that according to CNN. A video (not shown on this thread) confirms that he pointed the taser at the cops. Sorry but you don't get to do that. The police had every right to respond as they did.

The policeman who shot Mr. Brooks was terminated and another was put on administrative leave. I think the terminated cop has a great case for wrongful termination just from the outside looking in. I'm not sure what the APD policies indicate or if any of them were violated but Mr. Brooks took the officer's weapon and pointed it at him. If that isn't grounds for a use of deadly force...there are NO valid grounds for the use of deadly force.

I'm not sure what the APD policies indicate or if any of them were violated but Mr. Brooks took the officer's weapon and pointed it at him. If that isn't grounds for a use of deadly force...there are NO valid grounds for the use of deadly force.
How about all the police who pointed weapons at protesters? Would the protesters have been justified in using deadly force?

Forum List

Back