New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

he has been a jackass thug his whole life..here--stealing a TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..he's just as bad, if not worse, than Mike Brown:

Ok. So he was being detained for something he did what? Years ago? No. McMichaels had no knowledge of that. That case was handled by the system. And if you argue that McMichaels knew and all that it is actually worse for him. He did not tell the 911 dispatcher the identity or that he knew AA which means he was withholding vital information from the police. That is also against the law isn’t it?

How many criminal acts of the McMichaels are you going to argue were justified? I laugh at idiots who say that Trump Supporters would still follow Trump if he murdered a man in the street. Then someone like you comes along.

The McMichaels had no justification in law. They had no justification by any sane sense of reason. That is why the Glynn County Cops wanted to arrest them on the day.
Where do you see an attempt at detaining?

Ok, so explain to me. The McMichaels set off in pursuit after arming up. They called on AA to stop. They blocked the road to force him to stop. If they were not detaining him, What were they doing? Lynching him?
There was no road blocking as evidence the father was in the truck on the phone with the cops. And two wide fields, a open lane were available to AA,, of Travis was going to detain him he would have cam forward with gun raised screaming stop! Instead he went backwards.
LOLOLOL

^^^ a brain-dead nut who thinks parking a truck in the middle of a road isn't blocking it.

:cuckoo:
How many lanes were there?

Haha seemed like it so wide

Trayvon Martin Part II.
But without a racist black president whipping up racial dividion from the white house

You mean the racist white president that is whipping up racial division from the WH.
I mean obama who drove a wedge between the races during his time in office

What a bunch of BS, the racist came out of the woodwork when Pres. Obama was campaigning. That wedge was there long before Pres. Obama came on the scene and if was folks with your mindset that put it there.
Any hard feelings on both sides were magnified by obama and his consort

there were many but one of the earliest after taking office was his smearing of the boston police as racist

You know they are only holding these guys because they think they need protection...

Trayvon Martin Part II.
But without a racist black president whipping up racial dividion from the white house

You mean the racist white president that is whipping up racial division from the WH.

What a bunch of BS, the racist came out of the woodwork when Pres. Obama was campaigning. That wedge was there long before Pres. Obama came on the scene and if was folks with your mindset that put it there.

there were many but one of the earliest after taking office was his smearing of the boston police as racist
He was defending a personal friend, ya dumbass.

face-palm-gif.278959

Trayvon Martin Part II.

Trayvon Martin Part II.

face-palm-gif.278959
Wrong

it was obama who acted stupidly and had to eat crow in the Rose Garden afterward

Trayvon Martin Part II.

Trayvon Martin Part II.

face-palm-gif.278959
Wrong

it was obama who acted stupidly and had to eat crow in the Rose Garden afterward
LOLOL

By your own standard, you're a race divider.

How ironic, huh?

Trayvon Martin Part II.

Trayvon Martin Part II.

face-palm-gif.278959
Wrong

LOLOL

How ironic, huh?
That reply makes no sense

I had nothing to do with obama running off at the mouth about race in boston

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

Ok. So he was being detained for something he did what? Years ago? No. McMichaels had no knowledge of that. That case was handled by the system. And if you argue that McMichaels knew and all that it is actually worse for him. He did not tell the 911 dispatcher the identity or that he knew AA which means he was withholding vital information from the police. That is also against the law isn’t it?

How many criminal acts of the McMichaels are you going to argue were justified? I laugh at idiots who say that Trump Supporters would still follow Trump if he murdered a man in the street. Then someone like you comes along.

The McMichaels had no justification in law. They had no justification by any sane sense of reason. That is why the Glynn County Cops wanted to arrest them on the day.

Ok, so explain to me. The McMichaels set off in pursuit after arming up. They called on AA to stop. They blocked the road to force him to stop. If they were not detaining him, What were they doing? Lynching him?
There was no road blocking as evidence the father was in the truck on the phone with the cops. And two wide fields, a open lane were available to AA,, of Travis was going to detain him he would have cam forward with gun raised screaming stop! Instead he went backwards.
LOLOLOL

^^^ a brain-dead nut who thinks parking a truck in the middle of a road isn't blocking it.

Two. One had a truck illegally parked in it while the other had an armed thug.
Yes because he had a hammer. Two videos are being withheld , 1 the 5 mins in the dwelling the second, is the 4 minute following video. Now if it shows him with a hammer will you submit and ask the men to be released?

No because they illegally used weapons in a citizens arrest.

When an unarmed man ends up dead at the hands of someone with a gun, it’s never “self-defense”.

Riddle me this: If two armed black men had hunted down and murdered a white jogger in this manner, would you be asking when the black men were going to be released.

Furthermore, there were no reports of burglaries in months. So that excuse is a lie. Lots of people went through that construction site. Only one of of them were hunted down and shot. And only one of them was black.

Just because someone is quote "unarmed" does not mean they pose no danger.....most especially when they are trying to take their victim's weapon from him.

Also....how many times do we hear of folks being beaten to death by a so called unarmed man or strangled to death by a unarmed man.

BTW everyone or most everyone has two arms....thus in real life...no one is unarmed...and the bigger they are, the stronger they are etc. the more danger they could pose to their attacker.

And your analysis of self defense is completely in error....many cases of a armed person killing someone without a weapon and not being charged....you have to look at the circumstances which you seem unable to do.

The bottom line on self defense is simply this.....and though a few states are a little different the majority of states cite the main factor in using lethal force in self-defense is that the person must be in reasonable fear of his life.

They do not add and 'he must be able to convince the jury this is so.' Which should be obvious.

Last edited:
Trayvon Martin Part II.

Trayvon Martin Part II.

face-palm-gif.278959
Wrong

LOLOL

How ironic, huh?
That reply makes no sense

I had nothing to do with obama running off at the mouth about race in boston
All Obama said was the cop "acted stupidly."

You define that as being racially divisive.

Now you come along saying Obama "acted stupidly."

That makes you a race divider.

Ironic, huh.

LOLOLOL

Yes because he had a hammer. Two videos are being withheld , 1 the 5 mins in the dwelling the second, is the 4 minute following video. Now if it shows him with a hammer will you submit and ask the men to be released?

When an unarmed man ends up dead at the hands of someone with a gun, it’s never “self-defense”.

Riddle me this: If two armed black men had hunted down and murdered a white jogger in this manner, would you be asking when the black men were going to be released.

Furthermore, there were no reports of burglaries in months. So that excuse is a lie. Lots of people went through that construction site. Only one of of them were hunted down and shot. And only one of them was black.
There was no attempt to arrest the police officer was on the back of the truck bed on the phone had no intention to arresting him. Stop with the jogging lol that was debunked last week.

mans it was a issue a cop told English to contact mcMichaels if the property gets broken into again.. this was broad daylight neighbors witnessed it McMichaels witnessed it call the cops followed him.. and AA attacked a man with a gun, Under Georgia law you have a right to use deadly force if you are attacked
You're truly fucking deranged, comrade.

Getting out of the truck and positioning himself directly in Arbery's path while brandishing a shotgun while yelling at him to stop is the very definition of trying to detain him.
Asking him to stop because of a robbery they witnessed is not against the law

True.....and in fact you may ax anyone to stop for any reason whatsoever under the sun and it is still not illegal.

Yet we see liberals, negroes and other stoopids aka democrats that make these outlandish claims anytime a criminal black happens to get his just reward from a armed citizen.

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.

He did get tased, this about shows the reliability of tasers.
I'd like to see the toxicology report after he was brought to the morgue.

The majority of black criminals have some kind of drug in their system most of the time....especially at their time of death ....just like trayvon

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

His car was on the GRASS, that alone would get attention.
Don’t you understand black people can do whatever they want to do man they were slaves!
And before that, they were kings

Yeh....I wonder what the rate of failure regarding 'tasers' actually is. Can you imagine a nice cop alone confronted with a dangerous thug but does not want to shoot him with his service weapon first of all because the suspect seems to be "UNARMED"and secondly of all has never shot anyone and like a lot of rookies is very reluctant to take a human life...not even to mention the suspect is black and the cop know the trouble he will be in if he shoots an "UNARMED" black.

Instead he pulls out his taser and triggers that...but unfortunately it does not work.....and a greater misfortune for the rookie cop is that the black dude whips out a switchblade and cuts his throat.....barely made the news.

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

There was no attempt to arrest the police officer was on the back of the truck bed on the phone had no intention to arresting him. Stop with the jogging lol that was debunked last week.

mans it was a issue a cop told English to contact mcMichaels if the property gets broken into again.. this was broad daylight neighbors witnessed it McMichaels witnessed it call the cops followed him.. and AA attacked a man with a gun, Under Georgia law you have a right to use deadly force if you are attacked
You're truly fucking deranged, comrade.

Getting out of the truck and positioning himself directly in Arbery's path while brandishing a shotgun while yelling at him to stop is the very definition of trying to detain him.
Asking him to stop because of a robbery they witnessed is not against the law

True.....and in fact you may ax anyone to stop for any reason whatsoever under the sun and it is still not illegal.

Yet we see liberals, negroes and other stoopids aka democrats that make these outlandish claims anytime a criminal black happens to get his just reward from a armed citizen.
No one said asking him to stop was illegal.

See how easy that was for me to obliterate your pathetic straw man?

I'd like to see the toxicology report after he was brought to the morgue.

The majority of black criminals have some kind of drug in their system most of the time....especially at their time of death ....just like trayvon
What about white criminals?

Yeh....I wonder what the rate of failure regarding 'tasers' actually is. Can you imagine a nice cop alone confronted with a dangerous thug but does not want to shoot him with his service weapon first of all because the suspect seems to be "UNARMED"and secondly of all has never shot anyone and like a lot of rookies is very reluctant to take a human life...not even to mention the suspect is black and the cop know the trouble he will be in if he shoots an "UNARMED" african so called american.

Instead he pulls out his taser and triggers that...but unfortunately it does not work.....and a greater misfortune for the rookie cop is that the black dude whips out a switchblade and cuts his throat.....barely made the news.
What thd fuck are you talking about? What rookie cop had his throat slashed by a black dude after his tazer malfunctioned??

So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

His car was on the GRASS, that alone would get attention.
Don’t you understand black people can do whatever they want to do man they were slaves!
And before that, they were kings

hehheh yeh and their kingdom was 20 thatched huts and a hundred starving and diseased subjects.

That was what so many blacks were rescued from by slavery....that is if they wound up in America.....if they were sent to S. America as most were....than it was another story.....treated very badly down there....cruelty was the norm....not the exception like in the U.S,

Trayvon Martin Part II.

Can you post his quote of calling the Boston Police racist. I'll wait for it.

Forum List

Back