New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

That asshole was a scumbag but according to the victim Negroes and White Guilt pukes "mababydindunutin".

Can you cite please the specific law requiring them to EXIT the vehicle and CONFRONT the suspect? Also, here's a question I've not seen answered anywhere; if Arbery's intent was to attack the driver of the truck, why did he specifically avoid the driver's side of the truck? The driver exits the truck and Arbery takes a sharp right to the passenger side of the truck, away from the driver. Seems like an odd way to 'attack' someone...
Can you cite the law that says they can't get out of their vehicle?

And Arbery used the truck as a shield, it's quite a simple answer, he ran around to the passenger side of the truck as the shield and ran at the kid with the gun to take it from him. Really a simple answer.

Now, if the intent of the kid with the gun was to shoot Arbery, why didn't he take the shot as Arbery approached him on the driver's side?

And again, Arbery used the truck as a shield, you should watch how he used it. It was quite impressive.

Can you cite please the specific law requiring them to EXIT the vehicle and CONFRONT the suspect? Also, here's a question I've not seen answered anywhere; if Arbery's intent was to attack the driver of the truck, why did he specifically avoid the driver's side of the truck? The driver exits the truck and Arbery takes a sharp right to the passenger side of the truck, away from the driver. Seems like an odd way to 'attack' someone...

And Arbery used the truck as a shield, it's quite a simple answer, he ran around to the passenger side of the truck as the shield and ran at the kid with the gun to take it from him. Really a simple answer.

Now, if the intent of the kid with the gun was to shoot Arbery, why didn't he take the shot as Arbery approached him on the driver's side?

And again, Arbery used the truck as a shield, you should watch how he used it. It was quite impressive.
No one said he couldn't get out of his vehicle.

You lose again because you're a loser.

He was going to turn his life around after this! Lol

you can spin all you want but the facts remain;

arbery was murdered by two trump supporting conservatives WITHOUT a trial or ANY EVIDENCE!

these 2 pieces of human scum took the law into their own hands ...

did NOT have any evidence
did NOT wait for a trial
did NOT wait for "all the information to come out"

they acted as a lynch mob and murdered a guy.......

perhaps this will happen to you, someday.....

Is this supoosed to have something to do with him getting shot? Or are we just bashing his history?
Just goes to show he was a thief and he was stealing that day in the house
I didnt see him steal anything. He didnt even break any trespassing laws, I dont believe.
Did you see the 5 minute video? Did you hear testimony from the neighbors from the construction workers who owned the equipment?

Can you link to the video?
It doesn’t exist ,, im making the point.. they rush to judgment when the damn evidence has t been released

To make sure I understand. AA was arrested for the crime, and it was handled by the system. So let me ask you this. Let’s say someone serves their time, has paid their debt to society. From that moment, with a few exceptions, they are once again entitled to all rights and privileges of citizens right? Or is the fact that they once committed a crime mean they have no rights anytime in the future?
I hear he violated his probation, and continued his criminal way but breaking in to house as seen on tv
Breaking into a house??? I didn't see that, and by the way all kinds of white people were in and out of the house.

He walked into the unfinished house, a Criminal Trespass, a Misdemeanor. The others were likely doing the same thing, trespassing, but likely none of them have prior criminal history or be running away.

White people didn't fit the description of people stealing stuff in the area, even though it had been over 6 months since the last burglary incident.

Personally the men with the guns created a manslaughter situation, they should be prosecuted for it.

He was going to turn his life around after this! Lol

you can spin all you want but the facts remain;

arbery was murdered by two trump supporting conservatives WITHOUT a trial or ANY EVIDENCE!

these 2 pieces of human scum took the law into their own hands ...

did NOT have any evidence
did NOT wait for a trial
did NOT wait for "all the information to come out"

they acted as a lynch mob and murdered a guy.......

perhaps this will happen to you, someday.....
Cool story we have 3 videos

Its doesn't matter what his history is, the 2 white spremacist need to stand trial.
Of course the racist has to bring up race..

Would they have followed him were he white?
You said your from Charlestown and your asking me that question?

You're trying to compare Boston with Georgia?
If a white person was seen breaking in over and over again, and was caught, yes they would have been followed.

Last edited:
It's
Its doesn't matter what his history is, the 2 white spremacist need to stand trial.
Of course the racist has to bring up race..

Would they have followed him were he white?
You said your from Charlestown and your asking me that question?

You're trying to compare Boston with Georgia?
If a white perish was seen breaking in over and over again, and was caught, yes they would have been followed.
Looking like he's been "targeted" by the police because they KNOW him in the area. He's a known problem and it cost him.

Yes...it was impressive.....this tactic of swerving to the right to go around the right side of the truck and then immediately a very fast dash to the left to do a surprise attack on Travis almost succeeded....it was like a football play of a runner being deceptive...he was a former player so that is where he probably got the idea from.

He was on top of Travis before Travis could get off a shot....and when the first shot was discharged ---Ahmuad had a hold on the weapon and thus most of the buckshot missed him....did not slow down his attack at all. It took two more shots to bring him down.

Ahmaud's problem was that he was up against a powerful kid....over 200 lbs. who could take a punch and not be phased by it ...still able to keep his hold on the shotgun and eventually able to get off a lethal shot.

Trayvon Martin Part II.
But without a racist black president whipping up racial dividion from the white house

You mean the racist white president that is whipping up racial division from the WH.
I mean obama who drove a wedge between the races during his time in office

What a bunch of BS, the racist came out of the woodwork when Pres. Obama was campaigning. That wedge was there long before Pres. Obama came on the scene and if was folks with your mindset that put it there.

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

he has been a jackass thug his whole life..here--stealing a TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..he's just as bad, if not worse, than Mike Brown:

Ok. So he was being detained for something he did what? Years ago? No. McMichaels had no knowledge of that. That case was handled by the system. And if you argue that McMichaels knew and all that it is actually worse for him. He did not tell the 911 dispatcher the identity or that he knew AA which means he was withholding vital information from the police. That is also against the law isn’t it?

How many criminal acts of the McMichaels are you going to argue were justified? I laugh at idiots who say that Trump Supporters would still follow Trump if he murdered a man in the street. Then someone like you comes along.

The McMichaels had no justification in law. They had no justification by any sane sense of reason. That is why the Glynn County Cops wanted to arrest them on the day.
Where do you see an attempt at detaining?

Ok, so explain to me. The McMichaels set off in pursuit after arming up. They called on AA to stop. They blocked the road to force him to stop. If they were not detaining him, What were they doing? Lynching him?
There was no road blocking as evidence the father was in the truck on the phone with the cops. And two wide fields, a open lane were available to AA,, of Travis was going to detain him he would have cam forward with gun raised screaming stop! Instead he went backwards.
LOLOLOL

^^^ a brain-dead nut who thinks parking a truck in the middle of a road isn't blocking it.

:cuckoo:
How many lanes were there?

Forum List

Back