New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

To make sure I understand. AA was arrested for the crime, and it was handled by the system. So let me ask you this. Let’s say someone serves their time, has paid their debt to society. From that moment, with a few exceptions, they are once again entitled to all rights and privileges of citizens right? Or is the fact that they once committed a crime mean they have no rights anytime in the future?

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

he has been a jackass thug his whole life..here--stealing a TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..he's just as bad, if not worse, than Mike Brown:

Ok. So he was being detained for something he did what? Years ago? No. McMichaels had no knowledge of that. That case was handled by the system. And if you argue that McMichaels knew and all that it is actually worse for him. He did not tell the 911 dispatcher the identity or that he knew AA which means he was withholding vital information from the police. That is also against the law isn’t it?

How many criminal acts of the McMichaels are you going to argue were justified? I laugh at idiots who say that Trump Supporters would still follow Trump if he murdered a man in the street. Then someone like you comes along.

The McMichaels had no justification in law. They had no justification by any sane sense of reason. That is why the Glynn County Cops wanted to arrest them on the day.
Where do you see an attempt at detaining?

Ok, so explain to me. The McMichaels set off in pursuit after arming up. They called on AA to stop. They blocked the road to force him to stop. If they were not detaining him, What were they doing? Lynching him?
There was no road blocking as evidence the father was in the truck on the phone with the cops. And two wide fields, a open lane were available to AA,, of Travis was going to detain him he would have cam forward with gun raised screaming stop! Instead he went backwards.
Nazitrollboi, you're lying yet again. Your lies expose how weak your position is.

Being on the phone with 911 in no way means they weren't blocking the road. There were no "wide fields," only private properties lining both sides of the street. There was no open lane. Their truck blocked one lane while Travis McMichael, brandishing a shotgun, blocked the other. And they were screaming "stop."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

To make sure I understand. AA was arrested for the crime, and it was handled by the system. So let me ask you this. Let’s say someone serves their time, has paid their debt to society. From that moment, with a few exceptions, they are once again entitled to all rights and privileges of citizens right? Or is the fact that they once committed a crime mean they have no rights anytime in the future?
I hear he violated his probation, and continued his criminal way but breaking in to house as seen on tv

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

Ok. So he was being detained for something he did what? Years ago? No. McMichaels had no knowledge of that. That case was handled by the system. And if you argue that McMichaels knew and all that it is actually worse for him. He did not tell the 911 dispatcher the identity or that he knew AA which means he was withholding vital information from the police. That is also against the law isn’t it?

How many criminal acts of the McMichaels are you going to argue were justified? I laugh at idiots who say that Trump Supporters would still follow Trump if he murdered a man in the street. Then someone like you comes along.

The McMichaels had no justification in law. They had no justification by any sane sense of reason. That is why the Glynn County Cops wanted to arrest them on the day.

Ok, so explain to me. The McMichaels set off in pursuit after arming up. They called on AA to stop. They blocked the road to force him to stop. If they were not detaining him, What were they doing? Lynching him?
There was no road blocking as evidence the father was in the truck on the phone with the cops. And two wide fields, a open lane were available to AA,, of Travis was going to detain him he would have cam forward with gun raised screaming stop! Instead he went backwards.
LOLOLOL

^^^ a brain-dead nut who thinks parking a truck in the middle of a road isn't blocking it.

:cuckoo:
How many lanes were there?
Two. One had a truck illegally parked in it while the other had an armed thug.

Nazitrollboi, you're lying yet again. Your lies expose how weak your position is.

Being on the phone with 911 in no way means they weren't blocking the road. There were no "wide fields," only private properties lining both sides of the street. There was no open lane. Their truck blocked one lane while Travis McMichael, brandishing a shotgun, blocked the other. And they were screaming "stop."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
Lol so now Arbery is obeying the property line!? Lol when his life is in jeopardy.. you are a funny guy haha and a bad lawyer stick to your day job

Faun btw here is him getting arrested for stealing a tv. He is a thief
He was prosecuted for ATTEMPTED shoplifting. I guess an item that large/expensive is a felony.

Did he get it out of the store? Sounds like it was abandoned. If they didnt actually cart the thing off, seems like they have to prove intent.

I feel sorry for these cops having to deal with this stuff day in and day out.

LOLOLOL

^^^ a brain-dead nut who thinks parking a truck in the middle of a road isn't blocking it.

:cuckoo:
How many lanes were there?
Two. One had a truck illegally parked in it while the other had an armed thug.
Yes because he had a hammer. Two videos are being withheld , 1 the 5 mins in the dwelling the second, is the 4 minute following video. Now if it shows him with a hammer will you submit and ask the men to be released?

I hear he violated his probation, and continued his criminal way but breaking in to house as seen on tv
The guy is a latter day Treyvon. Another petty criminal who just wont learn. If he didnt die, some elderly couple would eventually die over his petty crimes

Breaking into a house??? I didn't see that, and by the way all kinds of white people were in and out of the house.

They were yelling at him to stop, ya dumbass.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That’s not detaining lol but I’m glad you agree they asked him to stop until the cops came
LOLOL

Poor Ruskie, thinks he can invent his own definitions for English words.

to keep from proceeding; keep waiting; delay.​

They tried to cut him off and get him to stop until police arrived. You know, the very definition of the word, "detain."

Breaking into a house??? I didn't see that, and by the way all kinds of white people were in and out of the house.
Yes they did, the community was on high alert, 3 ppl called the cops and McMichael saw him run and wasn’t letting this one get away, especially with the equipment in his had

icon_rolleyes.gif
That’s not detaining lol but I’m glad you agree they asked him to stop until the cops came
LOLOL

They tried to cut him off and get him to stop until police arrived. You know, the very definition of the word, "detain."
57566F47-BD84-47E5-BA3F-AD38DD99223A.jpeg

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOLOL

Was he kept waiting? Was he delayed? No he attacked.. They politely asked him to stop and he did not

Well he didn’t break into a house. As has been explained to you, many times, he did not commit a crime. Even the owner says he did not steal anything. So no crime. No crime, no authority to stop or detain for the McMichaels. Sadly, all the information coming out makes it worse for the McMichaels, despite your determination to find them innocent. They were not justified.

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.

Bullshit. Cops rousting a black man for no reason. Harassment. Plain and simple.

Tasing somebody for swearing at them?

Oh please, the cops had every right to ask him questions. They told him it was a known drug area. They said they could smell pot coming from the car. There is a kids playground in the same park. No parent wants marijuana fumes covering the playground. The cop said it's very uncommon for someone to park their car that far back off the road. There was absolutely no issue with the cops simply doing their job and asking questions. I've said all along the McMichaels were wrong for what they did and they'll answer for it in court. With that said, let's not pretend Ahmaud was some saint. He was way out of line and aggressive with those police officers and deserved to get tased.
"They said they could smell pot coming from the car."

They also said they tried to taze him because he wouldn't take his hands out of his car, which is a bald-faced lie.

Well he didn’t break into a house. As has been explained to you, many times, he did not commit a crime. Even the owner says he did not steal anything. So no crime. No crime, no authority to stop or detain for the McMichaels. Sadly, all the information coming out makes it worse for the McMichaels, despite your determination to find them innocent. They were not justified.
The intent to steal is the felony! If his intent was just to look around and not steal why did he run after the neighbor across the street yelled at him? The intent to enter a dwelling to steal is a felony in Georgia.. PERIOD! The owner released a statement because he’s getting death threats. Release the five minute video of him in the house release the four-minute video of him running and I’m guaranteeing you will see him with a hammer he stole, maybe it was off camera, we still don’t have a statement from the construction workers who owned the equipment.. There is still so much evidence that’s not being released and I think you know why

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOLOL

Was he kept waiting? Was he delayed? No he attacked.. They politely asked him to stop and he did not
Dumbfuck... no one said they successfully detained him. They tried to cut him off. They tried to detain him.

Forum List

Back