New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
I doubt it given the truthers proven insanity.

A materials scientist has come up with a more scientific explanation for the mystery booms, and says his model of the Twin Towers collapse leaves no room for conspiracies. "My model explains all the observed features on 11th September: the explosions, molten metal coming out of the window, the time passing between the crash and the collapse, the fact that the explosions took place in a floor below the place it was burning, and the rapid collapse," Christen Simensen of SINTEF, a research organization in Norway, told Life's Little Mysteries.

As detailed in the new issue of Aluminum International Today, Simensen argues that molten aluminum from the airplane bodies chemically reacted with water in the buildings' sprinkler systems, setting off the explosions that felled the Twin Towers

New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies | LiveScience

A materials scientist has come up with a more scientific explanation for the mystery booms, and says his model of the Twin Towers collapse leaves no room for conspiracies. "My model explains all the observed features on 11th September: the explosions, molten metal coming out of the window, the time passing between the crash and the collapse, the fact that the explosions took place in a floor below the place it was burning, and the rapid collapse," Christen Simensen of SINTEF, a research organization in Norway, told Life's Little Mysteries.

As detailed in the new issue of Aluminum International Today, Simensen argues that molten aluminum from the airplane bodies chemically reacted with water in the buildings' sprinkler systems, setting off the explosions that felled the Twin Towers

insanity is your lack of recognition that if you buy this report it means NIST is a fraud and anyone that believed them a fool

insanity is your lack of recognition that if you buy this report it means NIST is a fraud and anyone that believed them a fool

:eusa_whistle:

:cool:

It doesn't. BTW I thought all the OCTAS said there were no explosions? :lol:
Oh that's right, they keep moving the goalposts, now they admit there were explosions..Just like no free fall, no molten metal, no proof of explosives...When they are proven wrong time after time, they are forced to come up with even more ridiculous ways of explaining these things.
Except in the case where NIST just admits freefall, but doesn't change their data to explain it in their reports.

Forum List

Back