All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossad and CIA...... LA Rams fan was right about you punks.
LOL.

LARAM is a zit faced stoner who has been owned and proven a lying sack of shit a million times over.

You are the same.

People are simply better and smarter than you BOY. There are no agents here.

NOW POST SOME EVIDENCE

Why wouldn't a military plane have been shot down? I can understand any hesitancy regarding a commercial airliner.
I've never focused too much on that.
My argument is that the towers were built to withstand the kind of collapses that took place so demolition charges must have taken out the columns underneath.
43069c7aa85da8f660142735ebd5521a.jpg

Shocked by the buildings collapse, structural engineers pointed to fire as the likely cause of the structural failure.

Fire melts steel, Burns said. In addition, he said, the impact of the plane could have severely damaged the buildings sprinklers, allowing the fire to rage, despite fireproofing supposed to protect steel columns and beams.

You don't know anything about it..... because it involves true patriotism. You are the truth denier deceiving the public .
O am denying nothing.

You are not a patriot nor stating truth.

You have posted nothing but lies and have never posted evidence,.

I'm sure the 911 victims family members would love to hear you say that face to face...... death is just a movie to you ?

Of course nobody has to worry about them..... all paid off and signed non-disclosures.
Onmce again you are a fucking liar who dreamed up those NDAs out of thin air

How were those charges placed without anyone noticing anything strange going on?

Mostly just gossip, hearsay, and soothsay.

During the September 11 attacks, four teams of al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four different jetliners. Two of these jetliners, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, both Boeing 767s, were hijacked after takeoff from Boston's Logan International Airport. In its final moments, American Airlines Flight 11 flew south over Manhattan and crashed at roughly 440 miles per hour (710 km/h) into the north facade of the North Tower (WTC 1) at 8:46 am, impacting between the 93rd and 99th floors. Seventeen minutes later, United Airlines Flight 175 approached from the southwest, over New York Harbor, and crashed into the south facade of the South Tower (WTC 2) at 9:02 am between the 77th and 85th floors at 540 miles per hour (870 km/h).

In addition to severing numerous load-bearing columns on the perimeter and inflicting other structural damage, the impacts ignited thousands of gallons of jet fuel, which in turn ignited office combustibles. About one third of the fuel was consumed in the initial impact and resulting fireball.[note 2][18] Some fuel from the impact traveled down at least one elevator shaft and exploded on the 78th floor of the North Tower, as well as in the main lobby.[19] The light construction and hollow nature of the structures allowed the jet fuel to penetrate far inside the towers, igniting many large fires simultaneously over a wide area of the impacted floors. The fuel from the planes burned at most for a few minutes, but the contents of the buildings burned over the next hour or hour and a half.[20]

My argument is that the towers were built to withstand the kind of collapses that took place so demolition charges must have taken out the columns underneath.
This is a huge lie.

Show me the analysis where they did studies on a 767 impacting the towers and also studying the resultant fires? Can't find them? Also show me the analysis that shows the towers withstanding an upper section falling down due to gravity and the lower section surviving that collapse.

Trying to justify your beliefs using lies makes you look stupid.

View attachment 516933
You think the grooved cuts and the slag where created by thermite shape charges? Explain how the 45 degree grooves were made by this process you believe in. Those grooves where made by cutting torches! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 516933
Look!!! Another torch cut example complete with grooves from the torch!!!
TorchCut1.jpg

Look!!! Slag too on the other side of the torch!!! Just like in your picture of the column that was cut with a troch during cleanup!!!!
TorchCut2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back