New trump ad

Neither Trump nor Biden are the answer for what this country needs. Yet somehow they are the absolute best we can come up with to be our only real chance at POTUS.
That says all you need to know about how fucking shitty ’third-parties’ are huh?
This country is so fucked no matter who wins in Nov.
Trump won’t shove 10 million wetbacks up your ass…he’ll dial in our foreign policy, he won’t regulate the shit out of manufacturing and commerce…his energy policy will save you money…He’ll change the tax code in your favor, lower your taxes and cripple the iRS.
You’ll be less fucked under Trump and everybody sane knows it.

dblack
pknopp
JWBooth

Probably an effective campaign

Most trump supporters I know admit that he’s crass and a narcissist, but support him for his policies and business background
What business background? He inherited his daddys business and blew it.

That says all you need to know about how fucking shitty ’third-parties’ are huh?

Trump won’t shove 10 million wetbacks up your ass…he’ll dial in our foreign policy, he won’t regulate the shit out of manufacturing and commerce…his energy policy will save you money…He’ll change the tax code in your favor, lower your taxes and cripple the iRS.
You’ll be less fucked under Trump and everybody sane knows it.

dblack
pknopp
JWBooth
Trump is why those illegals are here. His energy policy? Lower taxes? Man, you need to put the kool aid down.

Yeah well, How many AMD fabs are in America?

Hmm? How many Intel fabs?

How many NVIDIA fabs are online in America right now, hmm?

Oh, Trump's going to upset the apple cart, but it will better for America in the long run.

You seem to be incapable of seeing past what's right in front of your face.

I take it abstract thought is not your thing. :dunno:

The man that parrots party talking points wants to talk about abstract thought!

Holy fuck, you people are too damn much.

Those companies are not going to to move their fabs here, our work force wants too much money for working. They will just let we the people pay the extra price and ride out the 4 years of Trump.

That’s a pretty ingenious ad, if it really says what Crepitus says it says.

I’m sure there are a lot of people suffering under Biden who don’t want to give Trump the satisfaction of their votes. With Trump admitting even some of his voters hate him personally, they can hold their nose and say “ok, you disgusting orange blob, just get the border, inflation, gas prices, and crime back like it was when you left office!”

That’s a lot of Never-Trump Republicans pulling the GOP straight ticket, instead of only voting down ballot.

Thanks, OP! You made my morning!

The man that parrots party talking points wants to talk about abstract thought!

Holy fuck, you people are too damn much.

Those companies are not going to to move their fabs here, our work force wants too much money for working. They will just let we the people pay the extra price and ride out the 4 years of Trump.
Too late, fag. They already are. :funnyface:

Well hell, then what the heck do we need Trump's 100% tariffs for? you just love high prices, admit it.
Listen, if it takes paying a little more for things to help out my fellow Americans in general and promote American manufacturing giving Americans jobs? That's fine by me.

I dare say that could be contrued as "Promoting the general welfare".

Listen, if it takes paying a little more for things to help out my fellow Americans in general and promote American manufacturing giving Americans jobs? That's fine by me.

An extra 100% is not really a "little bit" but if I ever see you whine about inflation prices again I am going remind you of this post

Trump is why those illegals are here.
hahaha…NOBODY sane and paying attention believes you.
His energy policy?
Yeah, you know, the one that leads to $2 fuel at the pump
Lower taxes?
Remember, you were pissed that he cut taxes for the middle-class
Man, you need to put the kool aid down.
I should drink that other kool-aid…the one that gets wackos to believe men can become women, that Mexico’s people are good for America and that blacks are America's greatest asset?

That’s a pretty ingenious ad, if it really says what Crepitus says it says.

I’m sure there are a lot of people suffering under Biden who don’t want to give Trump the satisfaction of their votes. With Trump admitting even some of his voters hate him personally, they can hold their nose and say “ok, you disgusting orange blob, just get the border, inflation, gas prices, and crime back like it was when you left office!”

That’s a lot of Never-Trump Republicans pulling the GOP straight ticket, instead of only voting down ballot.

Thanks, OP! You made my morning!
Who is "suffering" under the current administration?

This woman loves Joe Biden and wants to vote for him, representing ALL dumb Liberals.

1712703880629.png

Forum List

Back