New Texts reveal: Hunter was having Affair w/Beau’s widow’s sister, while dating the widow

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It’s complicated.

As if dating your dead brother’s wife wasn’t “unconventional” enough as the media calls it, new text messages reveal that her sister professed her love for Hunter and called him her “Prince”.

What a First Family we have.

3C8B94C7-CE66-45FA-9381-C649FB237FFC.jpeg

He be hittin' every tree knot hole....he be that playa you always see on Dynasty..What a viral man full of lust and life...Damn, I miss being young...Is this any worse than the last president who cheated on every wife?

Last edited:
Yes, this is clown world we are living in now.
He he hittin' every tree knot hole....he be that playa you always see on Dynasty..What a viral man full of lust and life...Damn, I miss being young...Is this any worse than the last president who cheated on every wife?
Yes Moon, dating your dead brother’s wife and her sister, is worse than the imagined affairs you think President Trump had.

Last edited:
Keep in mind we aren’t even counting the texts he sent to his niece and her underaged friends. As well as the photos of him being naked in front of them, or the photos of him having sex with Chinese prostitutes.

He he hittin' every tree knot hole....he be that playa you always see on Dynasty..What a viral man full of lust and life...Damn, I miss being young...Is this any worse than the last president who cheated on every wife?
yes--it is worse

yes--it is worse
Thanks, some here need to be reminded of what is considered disgusting because they have lowered their standards so much by promoting sticking their filthy asses in our faces.

Yes Moon, dating your dead brother’s sister and her sister, is worse than the imagined affairs you think President Trump had.
Ha! It sounds sexy to me....Especially if you could get a three way going with them...Trump wasn't bad he was just being a man, and so was Hunter, and me too...

Yes Moon, dating your dead brother’s sister and her sister, is worse than the imagined affairs you think President Trump had.
Ha! It sounds sexy to me....Especially if you could get a three way going with them...Trump wasn't bad he was just being a man, and so was Hunter, and me too...
HYPOCRITE

Fake news in the OP.

Fake news in the OP.
I was wondering how you screw your dead brother's sister? Why would he be screwing his sister?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back