New Super Pac, MAGAinc...going to spend, spend, spend to help republicans defeat the fascist democrats, thanks to President Trump....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Trump is going to war against the actual, full fascists, the democrats, and has created a new Super Pac, MAGA Inc, to give money to republican candidates all around the U.S..........

This is good news for freedom in this country....

The best part? The new PAC’s name. According to paperwork filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) on Friday, it will be called “Make America Great Again, Inc.,” or “MAGA Inc.” for short.
------
Save America can transfer its fundraising dollars over to MAGA Inc., which would then distribute the funds out onto the campaign trail. Unlike Save America, which by federal law is restricted on how much it can spend on political pursuits, the new super PAC has fewer limitations.

MAGA Inc. will essentially merge with the existing pro-Trump super PAC – MAGA Again! – which will likely transfer its remaining funds into the new committee.

OIP.MDPVpCEaK5rbH59L9W1jKgHaDz

Trump is going to war against the actual, full fascists, the democrats, and has created a new Super Pac, MAGA Inc, to give money to republican candidates all around the U.S..........

This is good news for freedom in this country....

The best part? The new PAC’s name. According to paperwork filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) on Friday, it will be called “Make America Great Again, Inc.,” or “MAGA Inc.” for short.
------
Save America can transfer its fundraising dollars over to MAGA Inc., which would then distribute the funds out onto the campaign trail. Unlike Save America, which by federal law is restricted on how much it can spend on political pursuits, the new super PAC has fewer limitations.

MAGA Inc. will essentially merge with the existing pro-Trump super PAC – MAGA Again! – which will likely transfer its remaining funds into the new committee.

From what I’ve heard, the Trump name isn’t as wallet-opening as it used to be. I predict MAGAinc will have the same level of success as Truth Social.

From what I’ve heard, the Trump name isn’t as wallet-opening as it used to be. I predict MAGAinc will have the same level of success as Truth Social.

Dioshit…read the fucking article….Trump has a huge war chest and that is what,is funding this new PAC….you idiot.

I'm glad you spend so much time sucking up what your TV spews.

THAT is an education!

He’s spending that war chest on his defense. Another crime he could go to jail for, BTW.
You must be really good friends with him to be privy to that information. Describe the encounter the two of you were enjoying when he gave you this information in person. What did you two have for lunch? Was the coffee good? I'm looking for a pleasant dining spot with good coffee.

Wow, I'll bet you're proud of being such good friends with the President. Could you get me his autograph?

You must be really good friends with him to be privy to that information. Describe the encounter the two of you were enjoying when he gave you this information in person. What did you two have for lunch? Was the coffee good? I'm looking for a pleasant dining spot with good coffee.

Wow, I'll bet you're proud of being such good friends with the President. Could you get me his autograph?
I’ll get you a signed orange jumpsuit . Should be available some time next year.

Yes, it's called fraud.

Forum List

Back