New study shows income growth slowed under tRump.

Every last one of you tRumplings claims that. You also claim your taxes went down. You also all claim to independently wealthy job creators. You all also claim to be amateur gunsmiths who shoot like snipers. You all claim to have trophy wives. You all claim everything you think you need to go impress the rest of us.

You've told these lies too many times for anyone to believe them anymore.
my taxes did go down
As for a trophy, wife beauty is in the eye of the beholder
As for independently wealthy Job creator, I don't need government taxpayers money to survive
As for the amateur gunsmith, I repair unworkable firearms f close friends
As for shooting like a sniper
But there is only one true way of finding out.
View attachment 364533
View attachment 364534
Yea my taxes went down but his trade war with China cost me more in 2019
Don't buy Chinese problem solves
But one of our machines is a Chinese made machine.

So you republicans want to become isolationists? Impossible. Reagan and Nixon and bush let that genie out of the bottle. It was a done deal that’s why Clinton signed nafta. And every republican voted yes.

Besides trump which other republicans want to isolate from the rest of the world.

Remember when reagan was president you guys said gm, Chrysler and Ford all sucked and you insisted on buying Toyota’s and hondas?
Fuck other countries

The entire Republican party is deep state rinos. That's why Trump won. Who besides Trump do you like? I bet it's someone who toes the Trump line.

Well, this is Trump's party.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. There was a very bitter primary, and we, the rank and file were NOT happy with the way the leadership though they had the right to pick the next candidate.

The Deep State are government employees who use their position not to serve the roles they are supposed to, but to serve their political allies. Peter Strzok is the ultimate example. So far.

Rinos are republicans who are so moderate that they end up siding with the dems quite often, especially on very big issues, or critical times. Like the TIme teh Dems got caught with deep ties to Chinese money and McCain joined in, in a bi-partisan reform act, flushing a chance for serious partisan advantage.

These are real... groups of people. YOu seem to be pretending that they are just rhetorical excuses to dismiss people we disagree with.

That is not what we are doing. That is what you would do in our shoes.

YOu seem confused. What is the point of this line of reasoning?
I wish someone else whos honest and good did what trump did. Like a Michael Bloomberg type. He’s even a republican but I don’t think Bloomberg would cater to the extreme right. He would have catered to the middle.

Ann Coulter has been trying to get mainstream republicans to take up these issues forever. The Conventional Wisdom was that there were "no more white votes" to get.

So, the issues, the valid issues, and interests of working class whites, just laid there, untouched, until a smart and ambitious outsider wanted to find a way to become President of the United States.

The failure of the "someone else" to do this, is on them.

Trump might not be the best man for it, but it is better that SOMEONE did it, than that we continued to be ignored.

AND, if after Trump, the political establishment goes back to ignoring us, that will not be good either.

You agree with that, don't you?
I think trump was smart for taping that white anger. He won didn’t he? I think those whites are idiots greedy and racist but I think trump was smart to tap into that.

Maybe McCain would have won if Carl rove thought of it back then

But I think trump has gone too far and his behavior is only acceptable to his base and that won’t get him re elected
The last three years is why you should never allow a democrat to be elected their behavior is what you should call unacceptable

The entire Republican party is deep state rinos. That's why Trump won. Who besides Trump do you like? I bet it's someone who toes the Trump line.

Well, this is Trump's party.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. There was a very bitter primary, and we, the rank and file were NOT happy with the way the leadership though they had the right to pick the next candidate.

The Deep State are government employees who use their position not to serve the roles they are supposed to, but to serve their political allies. Peter Strzok is the ultimate example. So far.

Rinos are republicans who are so moderate that they end up siding with the dems quite often, especially on very big issues, or critical times. Like the TIme teh Dems got caught with deep ties to Chinese money and McCain joined in, in a bi-partisan reform act, flushing a chance for serious partisan advantage.

These are real... groups of people. YOu seem to be pretending that they are just rhetorical excuses to dismiss people we disagree with.

That is not what we are doing. That is what you would do in our shoes.

YOu seem confused. What is the point of this line of reasoning?
I wish someone else whos honest and good did what trump did. Like a Michael Bloomberg type. He’s even a republican but I don’t think Bloomberg would cater to the extreme right. He would have catered to the middle.

Ann Coulter has been trying to get mainstream republicans to take up these issues forever. The Conventional Wisdom was that there were "no more white votes" to get.

So, the issues, the valid issues, and interests of working class whites, just laid there, untouched, until a smart and ambitious outsider wanted to find a way to become President of the United States.

The failure of the "someone else" to do this, is on them.

Trump might not be the best man for it, but it is better that SOMEONE did it, than that we continued to be ignored.

AND, if after Trump, the political establishment goes back to ignoring us, that will not be good either.

I think trump was smart for taping that white anger. He won didn’t he? I think those whites are idiots greedy and racist but I think trump was smart to tap into that.

Maybe McCain would have won if Carl rove thought of it back then

But I think trump has gone too far and his behavior is only acceptable to his base and that won’t get him re elected

Drop the wacism shit. It is beneath you.

if after Trump, the political establishment goes back to ignoring us, that will not be good either.

Forum List

Back