New Study: Boosters are Rewriting Your Immune System. Bad News (Really Bad)

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
The science is all here for those who want it. But basically, it seems that boosters + infections are activating an IgG4 immune response, which in layman's terms, teaches the body NOT to overreact to Covid**. In short, when this happens, you get Covid, you don't feel very sick, but the Covid damage to your organs goes on and on, and you never really clear the infection.

This is terrible.

I knew these vaccines were wonky watching very young, healthy coworkers have outsized reactions to them. When the "experts" said "It means your immune system is working!" I was immediately alerted, having struggled in the past with two auto-immune conditions.

And oh yeah. IgG4 can bring a host of those, too. Of course.

You can start reading here:

**As an example, beekeepers develop a good IgG4 response to bee venom, which teaches the body not to overreact to it. Which is great for them--maybe they don't die when exposed. But you WANT your body to respond to a virus such as Covid.

Another paper by Dr. Jessica Rose, a viral epidemiologist. She nutshells it:

Translation: Instead of the intended pool of spike-specific neutralizing IgG antibodies being dominant in multiply-injected people, a pool of antibodies associated with spike-specific tolerance are dominant in multiply-injected people.

The Impure Ones are conspicuously absent so far in this thread .

I hope there are a few that have woken up and are now examining the simple and comparatively inexpensive treatments that can do so much to ameliorate their system's vulnerabilities.

The Impure Ones are conspicuously absent so far in this thread .

I hope there are a few that have woken up and are now examining the simple and comparatively inexpensive treatments that can do so much to ameliorate their system's vulnerabilities.

Steroids, is what I have read. Which makes sense for anyone who has allergies and autoimmune.

Steroids, is what I have read. Which makes sense for anyone who has allergies and autoimmune.
Have not yet seen enough there to offer a personal opinion .

I am still where I have been from the beginning --- anti viral and anti inflammatory ---- Vitamins C ,D plus Zinc with NAC as an extra and top anti-oxidant to attack and destroy Spike Proteins primarily and " wash out " Graphene Oxide and heavy metal nano particles . imho

Have not yet seen enough there to offer a personal opinion .

I am still where I have been from the beginning --- anti viral and anti inflammatory ---- Vitamins C ,D plus Zinc with NAC as an extra and top anti-oxidant to attack and destroy Spike Proteins primarily and " wash out " Graphene Oxide and heavy metal nano particles . imho

Definitely. I'm unvaxxed. We do Vit C, D, and Zinc and used Ivermectin with the first infection, and quercetin for subsequent one. Were barely sick both times.

The science is all here for those who want it. But basically, it seems that boosters + infections are activating an IgG4 immune response, which in layman's terms, teaches the body NOT to overreact to Covid**. In short, when this happens, you get Covid, you don't feel very sick, but the Covid damage to your organs goes on and on, and you never really clear the infection.

This is terrible.

I knew these vaccines were wonky watching very young, healthy coworkers have outsized reactions to them. When the "experts" said "It means your immune system is working!" I was immediately alerted, having struggled in the past with two auto-immune conditions.

And oh yeah. IgG4 can bring a host of those, too. Of course.

You can start reading here:

**As an example, beekeepers develop a good IgG4 response to bee venom, which teaches the body not to overreact to it. Which is great for them--maybe they don't die when exposed. But you WANT your body to respond to a virus such as Covid.

Skylar
Grumblenuts
Penelope
JohnDB
Tommy Tainant

False:

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

Despite the Goebbels maxim, some preposterous lies do not work .
Your absurd and false bar graph is proof . Dozens of studies show precisely the opposite over representative time periods and where definitions are detailed .

It's just possible that you not trolling for the sake of being a jack ass in which case you need to understand how the terms Covid Death Rate and Vaccinated etc are defined and how they have been changed by CDC and WHO as fresh data more and more clearly wrecked the required official narrative .

First DYOR and then evaluate .

Sounds like the Toxoplasmosis is talking again ... does the OP know she posted a link to a cat fanciers website? ... I like cats but these folks aren't to be trusted with The Truth ... not unless they ground their tin-foil helmets ...

Forum List

Back