New Shooting in Church: Thank You lord for planning this in Church Flying Lead Activity! Again!

Well tell me Mr. Freshman Moderator, how is abortion an inappropriate response to "Thou shall Kill'? I don't remember anything in the OP about anyone being "killed", yet this is what the OP is leading us to believe will happen should someone carry a concealed weapon in church.

Try 'Content' of just that post.

OP is quite biased as to a "cellular mass of goo" and its remarkable evolution in Homo sapiens. Op puts the cart before the horse, just as did the biased psychopath forgers of the constitution.

OP opines that the project of working on one's own suicide started at birth.

OP is quite biased as to a "cellular mass of goo" and its remarkable evolution in Homo sapiens. Op puts the cart before the horse, just as did the biased psychopath forgers of the constitution.
How so? I fully support the Born.
You don't get the same goo leaks from everyone.

Mehh. That's what happen when you use those shitty Chinese-made nylon holsters they sell at Walmart. I blame the Chinese.

My concealed-carry holster on the other hand, is good old American-made leather with a thumb break.
Definition of a gun pussy: He who is afraid to leave home without a gun tucked inside his bra. A thumb break! Cool! Whatever the hell that is.
Welllllllll

OP opines that the project of working on one's own suicide started at birth.

Yes, that is how it works.
We kill ourselves in many ways.
Our parents can plant the genes of our death.
You can be populated with lead or others cells, ending in our death.
But these two ways, are not the same.

Freshman moderator is going fascist in this discussion, and wants to get credit for such fascism while on the way up in the ranks. The fascist did not give the prisoners much time to decide what was on or off topic. If we could see a reader's-choice vote, Freshman Moderator's pink would be likely be on the street and out of a gig.

The topic is the pathology of religion. The Moderator is incorrect and fascist.

The topic is the pathology of religion. The Moderator is incorrect and fascist.

Well, How long have you been infected?
Are you getting professional real medical treatments.
ACA covers this issue btw.

Here's a full review on,.

A couple has been injured after a weapon accidentally went off during a discussion about gun safety at a church in eastern Tennessee, police say Couple shot in church while discussing gun safety, police say - CNN

:lmao::dunno:This does not inspire other new or old folks to go to church folks.
Really, religious folks are unstable peoples. Now you are sicking in an emotional
place of training hate, some are armed with guns! What could happen?

Wait, Shots FIRED!
Come on in, and test your gullible faith in gods!

See if you can Pray The Lead Away!:talk2hand:
Sponsored by the fake lords' and REAL Murder PIMPS of the NRA!.
Play now at your local church. Some can do so Twice a week!

From your incoherent blather of a trolling OP, I take it you're joyfully getting off on an accidental shooting? I'm not going to waste my time flaming you because no matter how many pejoratives and profanities I can drag out of my vocabulary (which is formidable), nothing could come close to depicting you; worse than a psychopath, you're actually demonic.

I'm only surprised that your sadistic trolling thread of evil isn't in the Rubber Room yet. I've never seen a better candidate, not even Rubber-Room-Regular ScienceRocks.

Last edited:
Post #29 agrees that the topic is the pathology of religion. Badger2 is an atheist, so infection is not an issue. That is why Badger2 is on this thread, at least for now. No, sorry OP, the video is not a full review. Have you though about going back to school?

Mehh. That's what happen when you use those shitty Chinese-made nylon holsters they sell at Walmart. I blame the Chinese.

My concealed-carry holster on the other hand, is good old American-made leather with a thumb break.
Definition of a gun pussy: He who is afraid to leave home without a gun tucked inside his bra. A thumb break! Cool! Whatever the hell that is.

Yes....tell that to the church goers in Texas who didn't bring their guns to church and were murdered.......then talk to the 26 who survived when the NRA instructor brought out his own AR-15 civilian rifle and shot and drove off the attacker, saving their lives......

The only fear I see is you and your posts.....gun owners who carry put on the pistol with about as much emotion as putting their self phone on their belt.....you bed wetters piss yourselves at the mere word...gun.

Post #29 agrees that the topic is the pathology of religion. Badger2 is an atheist, so infection is not an issue. That is why Badger2 is on this thread, at least for now. No, sorry OP, the video is not a full review. Have you though about going back to school?

Where did I say that? This video is clear to a point. Try AGAIN.

Yes....tell that to the church goers in Texas who didn't bring their guns to church and were murdered.......then talk to the 26 who survived when the NRA instructor brought out his own AR-15 civilian rifle and shot and drove off the attacker, saving their lives......

The only fear I see is you and your posts.....gun owners who carry put on the pistol with about as much emotion as putting their self phone on their belt.....you bed wetters piss yourselves at the mere word...gun.

A Gun Nutter weak claims of the event, and how the other shooter drove of the NRA Sponsored Mass Shooter.

btw. I have no issue with guns, just the ownership and use of.some types.
Be happy to serving on any firing line, knowing the gun has real bullets.
Just what I shoot in the end, could be unexpected. The sponsors of AR-15 to
the public will be priority targets. On either side of them lines.

Last edited:
Post #29 says the video is a full review, because the poster is information compromised and secretly wishes that the review was so. OP does not seem to want to address the objective issue of the deception in the constitution, neither does anyone else. No doubt there is a kind of fellatio and worship involved with Chinese inventions, while John Wesley prompted his followers to pray inside abandoned gun factories.

Forum List

Back