New scary words for America

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Imagine if you will, a world where everybody finally has to admit that Joe Brandon has lost his cognitive abilities to the extent that the entire Cabinet agrees to invoke the 25th Amendment. The next words you hear may scare the hell out of you:

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Acting
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, Kamala Harris.”

1642470453669.gif

Last edited:
Imagine if you will, a world where everybody finally has to admit that Joe Brandon has lost his cognitive abilities to the extent that the entire Cabinet agrees to invoke the 25th Amendment. The next words you here may scare the hell out of you:

View attachment 589438

You're just too clever.

Imagine if you will, a world where everybody finally has to admit that Joe Brandon has lost his cognitive abilities to the extent that the entire Cabinet agrees to invoke the 25th Amendment. The next words you here may scare the hell out of you:

View attachment 589438
10401693_M.jpg

View attachment 589438
I just told my dogs.

Dogs-Who-Are-Scaredy-Cats-Featured-Image.jpg.optimal.jpg

NrXII4e.jpeg

Last edited:
If he is removed...so shall she be. Put the one who really won back where he belongs.

We knew it from the beginning, Joe Biden is the Democrat version of a suicide bomber for his party.

That is scarier than it sounds and it sounds scary as hell.
There is no possible way Biden survives another three years, I don't think he can make one more, and if that Harris bitch gets in there, 30-45-million democrats are going to die in the ensuing violence she kicks up... There is no scenario where that retard gets in and this nation survives, she fucked her way into the California AG slot, and the US senate, she is literally fucking stupid, and yes that is a pun!

Forum List

Back