New Rules for America

Conservatives are very fond of making dire predictions but they get amnesia when none of it pans out. Over and over as long as I have been alive the country is just going to come crashing down in some sudden cataclysm if they don't get their way. If I was wrong that often I would quit trying to act like I have a crystal ball.
Speaking of things not panning out, whatever happened to the rising sea levels that were supposed to swallow all coasts?
I live in coastal Florida. That shit is becoming so obvious down here even our conservatives can no longer deny the rise in often catastrophic coastal flooding. It's easier to ignore until you live in a place where the elevation is in the single digits.
Oh shit! You have information that no one else knows. You should share your knowledge with the world! :laugh:
I just did.

Conservatives are very fond of making dire predictions but they get amnesia when none of it pans out. Over and over as long as I have been alive the country is just going to come crashing down in some sudden cataclysm if they don't get their way. If I was wrong that often I would quit trying to act like I have a crystal ball.
Speaking of things not panning out, whatever happened to the rising sea levels that were supposed to swallow all coasts?
I live in coastal Florida. That shit is becoming so obvious down here even our conservatives can no longer deny the rise in often catastrophic coastal flooding. It's easier to ignore until you live in a place where the elevation is in the single digits.
Oh shit! You have information that no one else knows. You should share your knowledge with the world! :laugh:
I just did.
No one believes your silly story, so now what?

You leftists political premise is fear, and doom and gloom
54g3f0.jpg

Forum List

Back