New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

Mexicans are above laws, its what I am learning. No other culture before has never gotten this level of special treatment before, just Mexicans. WHY? Slavery ended in 1865, but Mexicans allow themselves to be enslaved and modern employers blame Americans higher standard of living for employing illegal aliens...really? I see all these homeless Americans living near the river instead? The hell with border walls, just enforce
immigration laws. Pretty simple.

Mexicans are above laws, its what I am learning. No other culture before has never gotten this level of special treatment before, just Mexicans. WHY? Slavery ended in 1865, but Mexicans allow themselves to be enslaved and modern employers blame Americans higher standard of living for employing illegal aliens...really? I see all these homeless Americans living near the river instead? The hell with border walls, just enforce
immigration laws. Pretty simple.
Not so simple when we have asswipe politicians (mayors and governors) declaring their cities and states to be sanctuaries for illegal aliens...and the Democrat Party fighting for illegal aliens in exchange for votes.

I live in an in pro immigration sanctuary state. Our politicians never asked us, they presumed to make it so, Hikenlooper, an out of state carpetbagger that doesn't have any connection to the state wants to tell Us what WE want...We don't want illegal aliens getting motor-votor rights, those out of staters pulled that out of their asses. Real actual people BORN in Colorado, we didn't want light rail, nor moving the bloody airport or giving sanctuary to illegal aliens, nope. Nobody actually bothered to ask US what WE wanted, though. Funny about that. They tell US afterword what is good for us...Isn't that the definition of fascism?

I live in an in pro immigration sanctuary state. Our politicians never asked us, they presumed to make it so, Hikenlooper, an out of state carpetbagger that doesn't have any connection to the state wants to tell Us what WE want...We don't want illegal aliens getting motor-votor rights, those out of staters pulled that out of their asses. Real actual people BORN in Colorado, we didn't want light rail, nor moving the bloody airport or giving sanctuary to illegal aliens, nope. Nobody actually bothered to ask US what WE wanted, though. Funny about that. They tell US afterword what is good for us...Isn't that the definition of fascism?
The liberal ruling elite does not care what the people want. They want to dictate what they think is good for the people....and exempt themselves from having to follow the laws they make for the little people to follow. This is evident at all levels of government.

I have heard that 70% of the nation did not want ObamaCare....yet Jonathon Gruber and Nancy Pelosi 'blessed' us with it.

The liberal ruling elite does not care what the people want. They want to dictate what they think is good for the people....and exempt themselves from having to follow the laws they make for the little people to follow. This is evident at all levels of government.

I have heard that 70% of the nation did not want ObamaCare....yet Jonathon Gruber and Nancy Pelosi 'blessed' us with it.
I despise any form of government that creates sanctuary for illegal aliens. American poor and homeless should be our first priority. Damn if we have to create "Hoovervilles" nowadays to accommodate poor poor illegal Mexican illegals, I was a juror that had to kick out a Mexican illegal, 'cause of the laws and stuff. Pity the poor poor Mexican...Not really. Basically it about just following the bloody laws.

I despise any form of government that creates sanctuary for illegal aliens. American poor and homeless should be our first priority. Damn if we have to create "Hoovervilles" nowadays to accommodate poor poor illegal Mexican illegals, I was a juror that had to kick out a Mexican illegal, 'cause of the laws and stuff. Pity the poor poor Mexican...Not really. Basically it about just following the bloody laws.
American poor, American homeless, and American veterans deserve all the help they need before any illegal alien gets a goddamned dime's worth of assistance.

I see starving homeless poor black, asians or whites living in/ camping on streets in tents and our illustrious leaders have to create a space for them downtown whilst giving a sanctuary for illegal aliens as well...Um, why is that? Isn't that a little contradictory? Opposing poverty and making a city a sanctuary for illegal aliens from another country? Let's get this straight here?Are our leaders helping US and our poor, or NOT? What is the other option?

Last edited:
I love here and visited other states and it's the best state by far.
It's the most populous state for a reason.
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
We have the best weather.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA)
Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state
Biggest economy in the world.
Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people.
Best entertainment industry in the world.
Best athletes come from Cali.

Keep on hating red necks.
there are a lot of good athletes that come from all over the country.....
no they are not...
Dodgers, now rams and chargers
big deal....
It's the most populous state for a reason
its also one of the reasons people are leaving....its called congestion...
Biggest economy in the US and 6th in the world.
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
oh now its just the Olympics....
Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!
if you like congestion and over population....go for it issa....
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc
thats because they are moving to these states.....
10 States Where the Most People Are Moving (and Leaving)
10 states where the most people are moving (and leaving)
The Surprising States People Are Moving to—and the Ones They're Leaving
2016 National Movers Study
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....
A Californian said today that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are coming to it...for the first time in years.
So?

Why you guys are so jealous? Opening topics every minute about the ultra blue state, tells me that you guys are so jealous.
California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).

It's funny, when our so called "elected officials " we didn't actually elect tell US what is good for US, despite the tiny little thing the MAJORITY we totally disagree with them and oppose them and everything they stand for, somehow they become our "elected' officials and do everything but represent US. Now that makes me a MORE than a little cynical when it comes to politics. Thinking I mean Trump? Think again, it's been going on since forever.

Last edited:
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

no they are not...
big deal....
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....
A Californian said today that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are coming to it...for the first time in years.
So?

Why you guys are so jealous? Opening topics every minute about the ultra blue state, tells me that you guys are so jealous.
California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).
Jealous? That's hilarious!

We've already been through the list of produce items grown in California and established the fact that all of them can be obtained elsewhere.

Discussion of the proof that California is a shithole might save a good American the pain of moving there only to find that it does not possess the great standard of living that it claims to offer.

3 of the top 10 cities with the best quality of life are in CA.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

Must be shitholes like Fresno dragging us down...
It’s Barstow

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

It’s Barstow
Stockton.....worse murder rate than Chicago. And then there's Bakersfield.....................

Hmmm, that’s so weird...I wonder why those cities are armpits of the mother shithole?
2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
Then again, there are San Fran and San Diego...two of the most beautiful cities in America

Few states have cities that rival them

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow
Stockton.....worse murder rate than Chicago. And then there's Bakersfield.....................

Hmmm, that’s so weird...I wonder why those cities are armpits of the mother shithole?
2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
Then again, there are San Fran and San Diego...two of the most beautiful cities in America

Hey, ones perception is ones reality....right?

San Francisco Declared One Of World’s Filthiest Slums
San Francisco
san-fransisco-third-world-hellhole-678x381.jpg

San Diego
homeless-crisis-on-the-coas9.jpg

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg

San Francisco

San Diego
I know that spot in San Diego...that's not a homeless spot...that's flat out trash that's been dumped....unfortunately, people do that...don't want to pay to go to the dump so they find a place and unload their trash at night...looks like it got kicked around some afterwards

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg

San Francisco

San Diego
I know that spot in San Diego...that's not a homeless spot...that's flat out trash that's been dumped....unfortunately, people do that...don't want to pay to go to the dump so they find a place and unload their trash at night...looks like it got kicked around some afterwards

Haha...RIGHT
this all got dumped and “kicked around” as well.
Homeless_9-768x512.jpg

Face it guys....Mexifornia was an amazing piece of dirt at one time...thirdworlders absolutely fucking ruined the place...and you dumb mothafuckers want more....hahaha....some people are a glutton for punishment.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

no they are not...
big deal....
So?

issa this thread is about the quality of life,not how much produce is grown......even though the Ralphs down the street might have all the produce i need, if i am out of work and broke it wont make my quality of life any better.....

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg

yep 2 more wealthy coastal cities....

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg

San Francisco

San Diego

Haha...RIGHT
Homeless_9-768x512.jpg

Face it guys....Mexifornia was an amazing piece of dirt at one time...thirdworlders absolutely fucking ruined the place...and you dumb mothafuckers want more....hahaha....some people are a glutton for punishment.
well they helped,but lots of actual Californians are to blame for a good deal of it....

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg

San Francisco

San Diego

Haha...RIGHT
Homeless_9-768x512.jpg

well they helped,but lots of actual Californians are to blame for a good deal of it....

How so?
There is no other single thing that has had anywhere near the same impact....Mexifornia's mass degradation has been caused by illegal wetbacks...PERIOD!

San Francisco

San Diego

Haha...RIGHT
Homeless_9-768x512.jpg

How so?
There is no other single thing that has had anywhere near the same impact....Mexifornia's mass degradation has been caused by illegal wetbacks...PERIOD!
how so?....you are a californian and you have to ask?....who runs the govt?.....illegals or legal citizens?...who votes the shit they put up in?...who doesnt bitch about the scenes above?....legal citizens of this state are responsible for a hell of a lot of the shit you see happening...

It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
thats because they are not part of the wealthy coastal cities....democrats are no different than republicans,they only care about were the money is....otherwise its all talk and excuses...

Yes, California was once a beautiful dream. But the Communists/Democrats have turned it into an ugly nightmare. It's very sad.

I cant wait to see how they manage to pay for all this free shit when their tax base is millions of yard mowers and lettuce pickers who are themselves on the dole.

They'll seek a Federal Taxpayer 'Bailout' at some point. They'll follow Puerto Rico's lead. They'll attempt to force all US Citizens to pay for their sins. It's only a matter of time before that happens.
Funny that we support the red states of the union and they say we are going to need a bailout? If only they had brains.

You'll be Venezuela and Puerto Rico at some point. It's where your beloved Communists/Democrats are taking you. More folks in poverty and fully dependent on Government is what the Democratic Party wants. It can only thrive on mass discontent. California is doomed. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back