New Pussie!

HGROKIT

May 22, 2004
Federal Way WA, USA
Now that i have your undivided attention, I of all people just came home with a kitten and need a name.

Orange tabbie, four white paws, already honery as hell.

Here are some I am thinking of - Taz, Cat (real original), Tigger, PITA (Pain In The Ass).

Garfield,Honey,Animal? Good luck with the new kitty whatever you pick!!!!

well mine usually get named by their personalities. I have them for a few weeks before they actualy get names for instances.........My 11 year old male cat is named Lounger because that is all he does is sprawl out where ever and lounge.......... then we have Shadow who is a solid black, lovable follow you all over, cat.................then we have Rocket Girl who is like a little speed demon...............last but not least we have Stryper who was named based on his stripes instead of personality so his name should actually be psycho because he is slightliy pshycotic however we did not discover this till he was about a year old. oh well!

My suggestion wait a few weeks, watch and see what name develops, you might be surprised.

Why bother naiming it at all? Most cats don't come when you call them, and it would be nice to not have the pressure of having to be responsible for the naming of another living being.....let it pick out it's own name.

(how about Joe or Bob...both are good names)

Fmr jarhead said:
Why bother naiming it at all? Most cats don't come when you call them, and it would be nice to not have the pressure of having to be responsible for the naming of another living being.....let it pick out it's own name.

(how about Joe or Bob...both are good names)

Bob-cat--------I like that one too! :dance:

Forum List

Back