New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

A pity you have to post an edited image.

F6U6WB4L3FAYNPKSFWIACRVQSY.jpg
It's called a meme and it fits, komrade.

The experts got this wrong, Biden received more black votes than Obama! 81M+. The greatest administration ever!

A bit harsh for Trump no? Last place. No wars, good economy, protected the border, last place?

A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last.

Lincoln topped the list of presidents in the 2024 Presidential Greatness Project expert survey for the third time, following his top spot in the rankings in the 2015 and 2018 versions of the survey.

According to a release from the Presidential Greatness Project, the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which touts itself as the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."

The respondents were asked to rank presidents on a scale of 0-100, with 0 being a failure, 50 being average, and 100 being great. Rounding out the top five in the rankings were Franklin Delano Roosevelt at number two, George Washington at three, Theodore Roosevelt at four, and Thomas Jefferson at five.

Trump was ranked in last place in the survey, being ranked worse than James Buchanan at 44, Andrew Johnson at 43, Franklin Peirce at 42, and William Henry Harrison at 41.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.
He killed a million Americans.
Last place is way too high.

Why are you "waiting" for what has been here for 3 years ? Thta doesnt make sense.

"corroborated" ? With whom ? CNN ? MSNBC ? Courts that didn't hear the cases ? Try again.
None of those allegations have been proven in a court of law. Proven in any administrative hearing, and certainly not proven by the voting public in subsequent elections.

The allegations are like big foot, the loch ness monster and the Elvis sightings.

How exactly did who was President affect that?

Seriously there are many things to criticize Trump about but COVID isnt really isnt one of them. Certainly, acting like he was the cause of deaths is just stupid.

The economy crashed because of COVID. Because of the measures morons like you wanted enacted. If you hit yourself in the thumb with a hammer do you blame the hammer?

? Which ones? Be specific.

Just dumb..

No its because people dont know or just ignore actual history and think what' happening right now is the best or worst ever. It's dumb and short sighted.

Here's your sign. .

LOL. Sure they are. You're in with them right?

I miss the daze when the right blamed the president for not properly handling infectious diseases.

I miss the daze when the right blamed the president for not properly handling infectious diseases.

Hi what about Why don’t you explain what should have been done from a federal level which would have made a significant difference.

What a joke. Obama in the top 10? Give me a break.
Not only that but fellow traiters LBJ and FDR are also in the top ten.the fact that criminal FDR was ranked second and those 3 dems traiters are in the top 3 including facist obama,just proves that this poll was done by a globalist servant to the Demonrat party. :auiqs.jpg:

The experts got this wrong, Biden received more black votes than Obama! 81M+. The greatest administration ever!

A bit harsh for Trump no? Last place. No wars, good economy, protected the border, last place?

A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last.

Lincoln topped the list of presidents in the 2024 Presidential Greatness Project expert survey for the third time, following his top spot in the rankings in the 2015 and 2018 versions of the survey.

According to a release from the Presidential Greatness Project, the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which touts itself as the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."

The respondents were asked to rank presidents on a scale of 0-100, with 0 being a failure, 50 being average, and 100 being great. Rounding out the top five in the rankings were Franklin Delano Roosevelt at number two, George Washington at three, Theodore Roosevelt at four, and Thomas Jefferson at five.

Trump was ranked in last place in the survey, being ranked worse than James Buchanan at 44, Andrew Johnson at 43, Franklin Peirce at 42, and William Henry Harrison at 41.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.
None of that survey-of-historians $hit really means anything...

What REALLY signifies is the place that each President holds in the hearts and minds of his countrymen...

Now... if the survey had asked... oh... say... 1,000,000 Average Americans to rank them... then I'd pay more attention to it...

Then again... so many of us are so ignorant of history that the results would probably be greatly skewed, anyway... :(

I live the highest median wage statement. When that is used, it's a complete farce. It means nothing. It's the number in the middle of a list. Losers.

What you can do is compare the death and infection rate in the US compared to other industrialized countries

Trump provided inept leadership, refused to accept responsibility, spread misinformation and was more concerned with blaming China than actually protecting US Citizens
Except that our rules aren’t the same as their rules. We don’t all have the same constitution so what Finland or Germany can do at the “Federal“ level and what to US can do are 2 entirely different things. We also know that a persons general health (obesity) plays a huge role in whether COVID is an actual threat to an individual. Do we really need to look up whether the US is fatter than South Korea? Trump did what the Fauci‘s told him was the best course of action. Is there really any debate about that? Fauci said as much.

So why don’t you educate all of us on which policies a President should enact during a ”COVID” situation which the Trump admin didn’t.

I have run him down in the past so will try to keep it shorter.

Why would a president that got over 630,000 Americans killed be called great?
Abraham Lincoln holds the absolute record for causing the most Americans to die in a war he started. I spent years of my earlier life defending this fucker. But when I knew all of the story about him, I parked his dead ass in last place.
Great point. The greatest president was the one who killed more Americans than all the rest put together?! Lincoln was quite clear in 1962 regarding his goals:

“My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery.”

What an awful reason to murder hundreds of thousands!

Great point. The greatest president was the one who killed more Americans than all the rest put together?! Lincoln was quite clear in 1962 regarding his goals:

“My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery.”

When a president invades, just why did the citizens not want him there? They were citizens not of DC, but of VA. And they wanted to preserve VA.

It was the Traitors in the South who killed 600,000 unnecessarily

By the way, Lincoln was not alive in 1962

Forum List

Back