New Poll Shows Voters Don't Believe Biden

When/where was the seance conducted?

I've got a question for Harry Truman I'd like to ask on a side bar if possible the next time someone polls democrook voters.

Who is racing?

You are, every time Democrats pull out the N word to discipline a black who doesn't think what they are instructed to think by lily white Democrats and you sit there silently on your hands. Democrats are all racists by commission or by your silence, your choice

You are, every time Democrats pull out the N word to discipline a black who doesn't think what they are instructed to think by lily white Democrats and you sit there silently on your hands. Democrats are all racists by commission or by your silence, your choice
The blacks don't sit on their hands as your bitching about riots will show.

370776017_1820334828403822_4474464854008001722_n.jpg

The blacks don't sit on their hands as your bitching about riots will show.
It's just that they keep voting for the losing horse with the costs of entering the racetrack rising and the winnings from betting reduced more and more even if a longshot with the taxes rising with it.

It's just that they keep voting for the losing horse with the costs of entering the racetrack rising and the winnings from betting reduced more and more even if a longshot with the taxes rising with it.
Every god damned one of them has been a losing horse in my book and voting is futile.

The worst thing about all of this is that there are still 39% of voters who think Biden is doing a good job. If 39% of voters are that stupid, it is no wonder the country is in the sorry state that it is in.

Only 39% gives me hope
There is a hard 40% that truly believe that a Democrat can do no wrong.

The Democrat Party's economic policies, regressive culture and hate based politics has alienated mainstream middle class voters.
Democrats require their constituency to all march in lock step with their radical leftist leaders' desires as expressed through their most ubiquitous 'blow torch' left biased news media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back