New poll shows strong anti-Arab sentiment among Israeli Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree with this Shusha

I have certainly criticized the Palestinian side and leadership and I believe in the rights of all people to their faith...unlike those who attempt to define a world religion as a political cult.

Arab Palestinians elected a Hamas largely because they were sick of the corruption and incompetence of the incumbents. And there hasn’t been an election since.

I agree with Shusha, true.

Did you expect me to agree with pieces of pure evil such as yourself who make excuses for supporting genocide like you just did?

I’ve never supported genocide, try again.

You just made idiotic excuses for those who voted for a genocidal organization.

...….Therefore, you just did.
You ought to do a little bit of research. Use your Stanford education. Like most elections, the politics of winning and losing are more complex then you seem capable of understanding.

Why Hamas: The Socioeconomic and Political Foundations of the Islamists’ Popularity

I know you support Hamas.You didn't have to tell me.

The Palestinians voted for Hamas knowing that Hamas supports Genocide. You defend them for the same reason.
I have never defended Hamas. Try again.

Exactly and Coyote has continuously stated that Jews don’t need a homeland of their own because not every religion/culture has one while ignoring that there are 53+ mostly Muslim countries where Jews are most NOT welcome. Meanwhile Muslims are welcome in Israel and have a better life there, especially the women than in any mostly Muslim country. I am guessing Coyote is either Muslim or a Leftist.
In other posts, she has repeated the antisemitic canard that you folks are just Europeans

It makes the hatred easier that way.

Yes I don’t know what her dog in the fight is? Islamist or Lefitst? Thank you for pointing out what I noticed immediately.

She serves Islam in either case.

Arab Palestinians elect a government that vows genocide in their very charter but she will never criticize that because her very purpose is to deceive . this thread is nothing but a dishonest attempt to paint Jews as the bigots rather than the genocidal Muslims.

I have certainly criticized the Palestinian side and leadership and I believe in the rights of all people to their faith...unlike those who attempt to define a world religion as a political cult.

Arab Palestinians elected a Hamas largely because they were sick of the corruption and incompetence of the incumbents. And there hasn’t been an election since.
Your criticism of Arab terrorism must be incredibly subtle as I’ve never noticed it.

Maybe you just don’t choose to.

I agree with Shusha, true.

Did you expect me to agree with pieces of pure evil such as yourself who make excuses for supporting genocide like you just did?

You ought to do a little bit of research. Use your Stanford education. Like most elections, the politics of winning and losing are more complex then you seem capable of understanding.

Why Hamas: The Socioeconomic and Political Foundations of the Islamists’ Popularity

The Palestinians voted for Hamas knowing that Hamas supports Genocide. You defend them for the same reason.
It’s true, you only defend those who cheer them on.

In other posts, she has repeated the antisemitic canard that you folks are just Europeans

Yes I don’t know what her dog in the fight is? Islamist or Lefitst? Thank you for pointing out what I noticed immediately.

Arab Palestinians elect a government that vows genocide in their very charter but she will never criticize that because her very purpose is to deceive . this thread is nothing but a dishonest attempt to paint Jews as the bigots rather than the genocidal Muslims.

Your criticism of Arab terrorism must be incredibly subtle as I’ve never noticed it.

How many others on USMB have I made such statements about?
Believe me, I know where you’re coming from...
1.2 billion Muslims plotting to murder each other and you’re obsessed with an “Ultra Orthodox Jew” getting nervous when they hear someone speaking Arabic.
By the way, do you notice that no media outlet ever states “Orthodox”?
It’s always those Ultra Orthodox people causing all the hatred whilst the self-hating Jews, who also get killed by Arabs, are so loved by the media.

Last edited:

Just the fact that people can call Israelis and Palestinians equals is mind boggling. Palestinian regime are simply terrorists.

Just the fact that people can call Israelis and Palestinians equals is mind boggling. Palestinian regime are simply terrorists.
They are people. Individuals. Good and bad like any others.

But those bad Ultra Orthodox....

1.2 billion Muslims plotting to murder each other and you’re obsessed with an “Ultra Orthodox Jew” getting nervous when they hear someone speaking Arabic.
It’s always those Ultra Orthodox people causing all the hatred whilst the self-hating Jews, who also get killed by Arabs, are so loved by the media.
So...Jews that don’t agree with your views on Israel are self hating eh? Convenient.

Lots of those good people wind up stabbing their neighbors.
Perhaps you should spend 6 months in the Arab quarter?
Just name me in your Life Insurance Policy.

Link?

So...Jews that don’t agree with your views on Israel are self hating eh? Convenient.
I want to know why Observant Jews are never called “Orthodox”; what’s the bullshit with “Ultra”.
We all know it’s Jew hating propaganda.

There are 4.8 million Palestinians. How many committed stabbing sin the last 6 months?

Link?
You just engaged in posts that indicate the Gazans want to be represented by Hamas.
The sad truth is that those who say otherwise will be murdered by Hamas.

I want to know why Observant Jews are never called “Orthodox”; what’s the bullshit with “Ultra”.
We all know it’s Jew hating propaganda.
I have no idea.

There are 4.8 million Palestinians. How many committed stabbing sin the last 6 months?
You mean how many have the IDF stoppped before they did it?
We’ll never know.
So when are you vacationing in the Arab quarter?

Link?
You just engaged in posts that indicate the Gazans want to be represented by Hamas.
I pointed out the reasons why Hamas was elected and included an article. Don’t see any cheering.

We’ll never know.
No. I mean what I asked.

Link?
I pointed out the reasons why Hamas was elected and included an article. Don’t see any cheering.
Egypt doesn’t want them.
The Syrians occupying Lebenon (another little factoid that doesn’t seem to bother you) don’t want them.
No one wants Hamas.
Why should Israel?

No they are just traitors. Like blacks who are racist against fellow blacks.

We’ll never know.
No. I mean what I asked.
Israel is good at stopping trouble before it starts.
Lots of Arabs inform on their fellow Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back