New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Right out of Orwell.

October:

TRUMP: Yay Wikileaks!

RUBES: These leaks are killing Clinton. She's done for!

December:

TRUMP: Russia was not behind the leaks! It was a fat guy sitting on his bed!

RUBES: Yeah, it was the fat guy. FAKE NEWS!

January:

TRUMP: Okay. The Russians were behind the leaks. But at least I won!

RUBES: Those leaks had no impact. We love Putin and Assange with all our hearts!

Right out of Orwell.

October:

December:

January:

RUBES: Those leaks had no impact. We love Putin and Assange with all our hearts!

dumbfuck RW's will never get it .. ever.

Right out of Orwell.

October:

December:

January:

The pseudocons get it. They just don't have the integrity to admit it. They are the most dishonest, hypocritical, unethical people I have ever seen.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for.
So let's not pretend the Russian interference had no impact on the outcome of the election any more, shall we, retards?

As I recall it at the time, that poll looked like an fluke among a number of polls that all showed Hillary still leading comfortably.

Indeed, there had been a number of such polls though out the campaign. But always vastly outweighed by the vast majority of the polls. Hence the RCP average always showing Hillary with a commanding lead.

Was that poll measuring a real change? Or was that poll measuring the real underlying numbers that the majority of polls were busy missing? Or was it just an outlier?

Right out of Orwell.

October:

December:

January:

At the time you dumbfuck LWs were completely dismissive of the few polls that bucked the overall trend of HIllary crushing Trump.

Who was the real dumbfucks?

REmember how you ridiculed anyone that thought that Trump could win?

So let's not pretend the Russian interference had no impact on the outcome of the election any more, shall we, retards?

As I recall it at the time, that poll looked like an fluke among a number of polls that all showed Hillary still leading comfortably.

Indeed, there had been a number of such polls though out the campaign. But always vastly outweighed by the vast majority of the polls. Hence the RCP average always showing Hillary with a commanding lead.

Was that poll measuring a real change? Or was that poll measuring the real underlying numbers that the majority of polls were busy missing? Or was it just an outlier?
The pseudocons were claiming the leaks finished off Clinton.

Now the very same pseudocons are claiming the leaks had no impact. Which, as I have been saying, has been an open admission they know the Russians were behind the leaks.

They cannot escape their own fucking bullshit. It's right here for all to see.

Now the very same pseudocons are claiming the leaks had no impact. Which, as I have been saying, has been an open admission they know the Russians were behind the leaks.

They cannot escape their own bullshit. It's right here for all to see.

Russia had nothing to do with the leaks the finished off Clinton, dumbass.

I have even caught the tards repeating a lie they heard on Fox News that the leaks didn't start until October.

You have to be a very special kind of brain dead HACK to repeat a lie that is so unbelievably and so obviously a lie.

Trump admitted today they did, retard. You need to keep up with your messiah.

All summer and fall, the pseudocon were celebrating the impact the leaks were having on the election. Witness this here topic we are in.

The very same pseudocon who started this ejaculating topic tried to deny a few days ago the leaks had any impact on the election.

Busted!

By the ejacuations made by the psuedocons in this topic about the impact of the leaks on the outcome of the election, and the fact Russia was behind the leaks, then the pseudocons own claims mean Vladimir Putin installed Donald Trump as our President,.

Horseshit. He admitted no such thing.

Horseshit. He admitted no such thing.

word salad ..

Trump concedes Russia behind election interference
President-elect Trump conceded for the first time that Russia was behind the hacking of Democrats during the presidential election, saying at a news conference that, “I think it was Russia” — though a few minutes later he said perhaps it was another country.

he doesn't have the balls to shoot straight. He doesn't need to. He knows full well his Trumpbots will suck his cock no matter wtf he says.

Who did it does not matter. The thing that was potentially swaying that 34% was not WHO did the hacking but WHAT WAS REVEALED ABOUT HILLARY AND THE DEMOCRATS.

Once the people got a look at the REAL Hillary and the REAL DNC and their dirty laundry, 1 in every 3 polled no longer wanted anything to do with the skank.

It wasn't the Russians...it wasn't the GOP...it wasn't Comey that repelled them - it was HILLARY and the DNC.

:p

They cannot escape their own fucking bullshit. It's right here for all to see.

Some Trump partisans were focused on the few polls showing Trump doing better. The RCP average, which included them, rarely budged. They appeared to be outliers, and we had no reason to believe them vs the RCP average, other than hope.

You lefties that were the same ones dismissing the few odd ball outliers then are the same ones citing them now.

Or are you claiming you went into election night expecting to lose because of this poll you now cite?

Clinton was kicking Trumps ass sideways ... enter the last minute FBI investigation OF NEW EMAILS, and the lead Clinton was enjoying went to ZERO in less than 3 days (over the weekend) without revealing any content whatsoever.

Couple that with the daily onslaught of "email news" and the voting public became discouraged to the point of simply staying home and NOT voting. Trumpbots showed up, and voted, Trump won.

Psychological warfare turned Blue States to Red States.

It's that simple.

Clinton was kicking Trumps ass sideways ... enter the last minute FBI investigation OF NEW EMAILS, and the lead Clinton was enjoying went to ZERO in less than 3 days (over the weekend) without revealing any content whatsoever.

Couple that with the daily onslaught of "email news" and the voting public became discouraged to the point of simply staying home and NOT voting. Trumpbots showed up, and voted, Trump won.

It's that simple.

Based on the now discredited polls, it was THOUGHT that Hillary was kicking Trump's ass sideways.

What makes you think that the poll cited in the OP is any better than the RCP average that showed HIllary with a commanding lead going into the election?

Or even the early Exit polls, which are generally The GOLD STANDARD of polls, and still showed Hillary kicking ass?

It's that simple.

Based on the now discredited polls, it was THOUGHT that Hillary was kicking Trump's ass sideways.

What makes you think that the poll cited in the OP is any better than the RCP average that showed HIllary with a commanding lead going into the election?

Or even the early Exit polls, which are generally The GOLD STANDARD of polls, and still showed Hillary kicking ass?

scroll down and see for yourself ...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

The ABC/Washington Post tracking poll was conducted from Tuesday to Friday, which means the survey’s 1,781 respondents could only be asked on the final day about the revelations regarding the new emails.

Still, the poll found 34 percent of the respondents were “less likely” to vote for Clinton and that she now leads Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump by just a single percentage point, 46-to-45 percent, in a four-way White House race, with Election Day on Nov. 8....
34%? Isn't that like Trump's approval rating?

Forum List

Back