New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
So they believe in the Constitution. But that belief is in a similar vein to the Leftists, that it does or doesn’t mean what we think it should. We project our own ideals into the principles put forth. It is a mistake we all make. Not just in the Constitution either. History. Religion. Philosophy. We project our own ideals into all of these. And since they are our ideals of course they are right.
Since I can't crawl into the minds of the Founders, I can only guess that they made certain assumptions. At the core of those assumptions was that Americans of all political stripes would be operating under the same set of general ideals and guideposts, and then the blending of disparate ideals would lead us well into the future.

That "blending", of course, would require a shared commitment to the very same communication and collaboration that created our Constitution. There is no way the Founders could have seen that the country would ultimately split into two separate, competing realities like this. They simply could not have predicted this.

Last edited:
So they believe in the Constitution. But that belief is in a similar vein to the Leftists, that it does or doesn’t mean what we think it should. We project our own ideals into the principles put forth. It is a mistake we all make. Not just in the Constitution either. History. Religion. Philosophy. We project our own ideals into all of these. And since they are our ideals of course they are right.
Since I can't crawl into the minds of the Founders, I can only guess that they made certain assumptions. At the core of those assumptions is that Americans of all political stripes would be operating under the same set of general ideals and guideposts, and then the blending of disparate ideals would lead us well into the future.

That "blending", of course, would require a shared commitment to the very same communication and collaboration that created our Constitution. There is no way the Founders could have seen that the country would ultimately split into two separate, competing realities like this. They simply could not have predicted this.

Actually, the Founders would agree, and sort of disagree. Remember the initial plan as laid out in the Constitution was the second place person in the election would serve as Vice President. They believed that Patriotic Zeal would cause the person to serve loyally.

Of course, that wasn’t the case. We all know that Aaron Burr killed Jefferson. And shortly afterwards the 12th Amendment was passed and ratified in a mere 189 days.

From then on the President and Vice President would be elected together.

One of the most common, and largest mistakes one can make when studying History is knowing the outcome. We can look back now and scoff and roll our eyes. You idiots. You had to know that the nature of Man and of Political Beliefs would prevent any man from serving loyally to a person they disagreed with on the issues of the day.

Hindsight gives us certain advantages. Those advantages were unavailable to the people doing it at the time.

Since I can't crawl into the minds of the Founders, I can only guess that they made certain assumptions. At the core of those assumptions is that Americans of all political stripes would be operating under the same set of general ideals and guideposts, and then the blending of disparate ideals would lead us well into the future.

Actually, the Founders would agree, and sort of disagree. Remember the initial plan as laid out in the Constitution was the second place person in the election would serve as Vice President. They believed that Patriotic Zeal would cause the person to serve loyally.

Of course, that wasn’t the case. We all know that Aaron Burr killed Jefferson. And shortly afterwards the 12th Amendment was passed and ratified in a mere 189 days.

One of the most common, and largest mistakes one can make when studying History is knowing the outcome. We can look back now and scoff and roll our eyes. You idiots. You had to know that the nature of Man and of Political Beliefs would prevent any man from serving loyally to a person they disagreed with on the issues of the day.

Hindsight gives us certain advantages. Those advantages were unavailable to the people doing it at the time.
That goes back to my point about trying to make the best assumptions we can at the time. This document was put together with great care and covered an amazing amount of territory with its flexibility. But two competing realities? I can't imagine they planned for that. No one could.

That goes back to my point about trying to make the best assumptions we can at the time. This document was put together with great care and covered an amazing amount of territory with its flexibility. But two competing realities? I can't imagine they planned for that. No one could.

I think some of them did. The famous and often quoted Ben Franklin. His quote about a Republic. If we can keep it.

I believe he foresaw this eventuality. He was a bit of a futurist. He foresaw Paratroopers more than a century before airplanes.

He hoped that everyone would do their jobs. The Congress would keep the executive in check. The executive would do its part. But mostly. That the people would do their part.

After all. They had hammered out a compromise government with checks and protections to satisfy everyone.

Think about it. As they intended it. The House would answer to the people. The Senate was to answer to the State. The Senators would be appointed by the States. More along the lines of Ambassadors than legislators.

The House would run around and deal with the hysteria’s of the people. The senate would slow things down and give it time to cool off. The saucer that cooled the boiling tea.

This compromise was to deal with conflicting realities.

What I think they did not foresee was a future in which political disagreement would become outright hatred. A future where comprise is viewed as abject defeat.

I think some of them did. The famous and often quoted Ben Franklin. His quote about a Republic. If we can keep it.

I believe he foresaw this eventuality. He was a bit of a futurist. He foresaw Paratroopers more than a century before airplanes.

He hoped that everyone would do their jobs. The Congress would keep the executive in check. The executive would do its part. But mostly. That the people would do their part.

After all. They had hammered out a compromise government with checks and protections to satisfy everyone.

Think about it. As they intended it. The House would answer to the people. The Senate was to answer to the State. The Senators would be appointed by the States. More along the lines of Ambassadors than legislators.

The House would run around and deal with the hysteria’s of the people. The senate would slow things down and give it time to cool off. The saucer that cooled the boiling tea.

This compromise was to deal with conflicting realities.

What I think they did not foresee was a future in which political disagreement would become outright hatred. A future where comprise is viewed as abject defeat.
I'd love to be able to go back and observe the words, debates and negotiations that led to the Constitution.

No doubt, I wouldn't recognize it.

I'd love to be able to go back and observe the words, debates and negotiations that led to the Constitution.
The same Founding Fathers who realized we shouldn't allow stupid people to vote? You are right, you wouldn't understand them.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Further confirms my belief that 1/3 of Americans are batshit crazy!

Why not? The Biden administration is a disaster, and everyone hates Harris. Reinstating Trump is probably the only thing that could save the DNC.
I would like to hear just one of you clowns explain exactly how trump can be reinstated. What legal means are there aftyer the election was certified by every state, the electoral college and congress
Or who or what has the authority to ‘reinstate’ Trump.
The SCOTUS should have the right to order Trump back into office if it is found that the election was stolen from him by rogue forces that sought out to do that very thing. The rehtoric over the last four years by the Democrat's/leftist/libs should be exhibit one in the huge case, that led into their actions which is to be considered next as exhibit two, and so on and so fourth.

The same Founding Fathers who realized we shouldn't allow stupid people to vote? You are right, you wouldn't understand them.
Link?

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Further confirms my belief that 1/3 of Americans are batshit crazy!
Oh you mean the ones that you leftist/democrat's/libs drove bat crap crazy ?? Yes, you could be right, so beware of the turn around. People don't remain fooled forever.

This post's poll number are very worrisome ... check it out:

As these state audits uncover more fraud we will see Biden's poll numbers fall.

Any day now. We will have proof. Any day now those of us who have doubted will have no choice. We will have to admit it. We will have to admit the existence of a world wide conspiracy.

The Earth really is flat.

As these state audits uncover more fraud we will see Biden's poll numbers fall.
The audits are over and no fraud was uncovered. Cyber Ninjas don't count.

You might also want to look at this:

Your boy is going down in more ways that one

The audits are over and no fraud was uncovered. Cyber Ninjas don't count.
Cyber Ninjas don't count? Everyone else is calling it an audit.
Everyone ? Seriously? Pull yoiu head out of that smelly place where the sun don't shine. No matter what bullshiit these people come up with, it will make NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE in the election or in public opinion among rational people of which you are not one of.

Forum List

Back