New Philly Mayor declares crime emergency

The media and the liberal militants will make sure law enforcement never enforces the law. Liberals much coveted goal of equity means that those who commit the most crime need to be prosecuted at a lower rate to even things out. Democrats are dangerous.

Congratulations to the new mayor for her efforts.

Just heard the mayor of Baltimore claim that his policies have drastically reduced crime in his city.

Does calling it an "emergency" get more funding or something? Unless you have the resources, it is a pointless gesture.
Point taken. But at least for the moment she seems to be aware of a bad situation in the city. Whether there is any follow thru by her of course remains to be seen.

Does calling it an "emergency" get more funding or something? Unless you have the resources, it is a pointless gesture.
Probably a way to pressure city officials to add more police. Hard for any official to go against the measure if the message resonates with voters.

in of her first acts as the new Mayor. Hope she follows thru. We shall see.

Good luck to her, but that city is filled with pro-crime leftist DAs, city councils, police chiefs, and judges. I doubt there's much one person can do, unless she's planning on replacing all those people with Americans.

Good luck to her, but that city is filled with pro-crime leftist DAs, city councils, police chiefs, and judges. I doubt there's much one person can do, unless she's planning on replacing all those people with Americans.
Her intention is commendable. The problem is saying police shouldn't be warriors is a turnoff. Philly should just hire police without guns. If I am on patrol, gotta be lock, cock, ready to rock.

Forum List

Back