New Open Division in Sports Proposed as Compromise Solution

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Granted, this is only my proposal insofar as I have not heard it from any one else, ever, at any time.

Because severely mentally deranged mean are demanding a right to beat up women, I believe we should create an Open Division in all sports categories where they can compete without any controversy or the very real & likely possibility of me hurling insults and/or laughing.

This would give us 3 divisions:
Mens- obviously biological human males only complete with the outdoor plumbing & a prostate.
Womens- obviously biological human females only that lack outdoor plumbing & have a uterus.
Open- open to anything but would obviously be comprised almost exclusively of fruits, nuts & vegetables.

This would protect the integrity of the real athletes & let them contend against like competition that isn't completely insane.

How could anyone take offense to this as it would give the extremely deranged gender benders the opportunity to compete in the sport of their choice & claim a championship?
Maybe instead of gold medals they could receive a gilded dildo or strap-on?
I'm just trying to help out here.
swimmer-suckmy.JPEG

Come on .
Have heard and voiced it multiple times .
Hardly rocket science

Mens- obviously biological human males only complete with the outdoor plumbing & a prostate.
Womens- obviously biological human females only that lack outdoor plumbing & have a uterus.
The only thing that should be considered is whether the athlete has a Y chromosome in his DNA.

Forum List

Back