What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, mysterious radio waves....

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
" Mysterious radio waves are radiating from an unknown object at the heart of the Milky Way, astronomers say " business insider.com>home>science New is good. What do you think it is ? Comments please. Thank you, Stan.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
means nothing .......''unknown object''' !!!!

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
" Mysterious radio waves are radiating from an unknown object at the heart of the Milky Way, astronomers say " business insider.com>home>science New is good. What do you think it is ? Comments please. Thank you, Stan.
A story years back reported a similar story and it was old reruns of I Love Lucy. The new ones could be natural source . It is interesting.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The interstellar object oumuamua crossed through our solar system four years ago. On its way past earth the alien pilots aboard her beamed an ultimatum to the leaders of our world, "Reduce global population 90% by 2024 or we'll exterminate every last human being on the planet upon our return." That operation has been in full swing for over a year. Yeah, I saw that on Mystery Science Theater 3000. I did. I really did . . .

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My aluminum foil helmet is at the cleaners today.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Listen carefully!

It's another civilization playing back recordings of old Amos 'n Andy radio shows because they know how much that pisses off Democrats, RINOs and other assorted Assholes (why is't that a party name....there are SO many in politics.....)

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Washington DC??? I mean those boys & girls are literally out of this world!

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
1635139251325.png

The galaxy center is going nova and we don't have much time to prepare for the upcoming invasion.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

ThunderKiss1965

Gold Member
Reaction score
Black holes burping.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It could be anything from a Black Hole to a distant civilization trying first contact with us or the Government trying to get us ready for the reality we have illegal Aliens living amongst us…

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List