New, mysterious radio waves....

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
" Mysterious radio waves are radiating from an unknown object at the heart of the Milky Way, astronomers say " business insider.com>home>science New is good. What do you think it is ? Comments please. Thank you, Stan.

" Mysterious radio waves are radiating from an unknown object at the heart of the Milky Way, astronomers say " business insider.com>home>science New is good. What do you think it is ? Comments please. Thank you, Stan.
A story years back reported a similar story and it was old reruns of I Love Lucy. The new ones could be natural source . It is interesting.

The interstellar object oumuamua crossed through our solar system four years ago. On its way past earth the alien pilots aboard her beamed an ultimatum to the leaders of our world, "Reduce global population 90% by 2024 or we'll exterminate every last human being on the planet upon our return." That operation has been in full swing for over a year. Yeah, I saw that on Mystery Science Theater 3000. I did. I really did . . .

My aluminum foil helmet is at the cleaners today.

Washington DC??? I mean those boys & girls are literally out of this world!

1635139251325.png

The galaxy center is going nova and we don't have much time to prepare for the upcoming invasion.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Black holes burping.

It could be anything from a Black Hole to a distant civilization trying first contact with us or the Government trying to get us ready for the reality we have illegal Aliens living amongst us…

Forum List

Back