New Low: bring a CHILD to protests

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police. Next thing you know they will be using them as shields when attacking police and looting.

Way to go “BLM”, putting your own children in a danger zone that could turn into a riot anytime.

These people are SICK.

GettyImages-1216624812-1500x1000.jpg

The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police. Next thing you know they will be using them as shields when attacking police and looting.

Way to go “BLM”, putting your own children in a danger zone that could turn into a riot anytime.

These people are SICK.

No place for a kid. Hope child protective services there got the picture.

These people are SICK.

Its a little kid too.

I was 11 when riots were being held after MLK got whacked. Looked pretty interesting, but my old man didn't think it was a good event for children to attend.

These people are SICK.

Well, THIS doesn't surprise me ONE bit. And it appears that THESE assholes are rioting, NOT "protesting".

These people are SICK.

Yeah, RIGHT. You're ALL for this shit, White. You can't FOOL us.

These people are SICK.

Yeah, RIGHT. You're ALL for this shit, White. You can't FOOL us.
Yup. Like Jihadists using women and children as human shields. Disgusting.

These people are SICK.

So on the shoulders with the groin facing the mask, I doubt this picture.

These people are SICK.

These certainly are the leftists we all know. If childs loot, then you can't shoot when they loot, because...

Democrats view their children as disposable garbage.

These people are SICK.

I saw video of mothers looting with their little demon spawn in tow last week.

These people are SICK.

And our VERY dim little Penelope gets it WRONG again. Dreadful.

Uh...why isn't a protest any place for Children? There's a difference between a protest and a Riot. There were kids at those shutdown protests.

The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police.
Come on man, why are you so dang crazy and stuff. You have literally no evidence to say their using them as Human Shields, or that those people are berating police. Protests aren't inherently dangerous so calm your tits old man, I haven't seen a protest lately that HASN"T had kids at it. Anti-Vacc protests did, the Anti-Lockdown Protests did, on some level you should be proud kids are being taught America's proud tradition of protesting and such.

So you know...calm down.

Uh...why isn't a protest any place for Children? There's a difference between a protest and a Riot. There were kids at those shutdown protests.

The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police.
Come on man, why are you so dang crazy and stuff. You have literally no evidence to say their using them as Human Shields, or that those people are berating police. Protests aren't inherently dangerous so calm your tits old man, I haven't seen a protest lately that HASN"T had kids at it. Anti-Vacc protests did, the Anti-Lockdown Protests did, on some level you should be proud kids are being taught America's proud tradition of protesting and such.

So you know...calm down.
Bullshit. At every single one of these “protests” they are harassing the police, and usually throwing stuff at them, and that’s assault.

These people are SICK.

Well, she is Penny Dreadful.

So you know...calm down.
And YOU are a f*cking IDIOT. Congratulations! I TRULY hope YOU have no children.

These people are SICK.

Well, she is Penny Dreadful.
GREAT nickname. Thanks, petro!

These people are SICK.

Oh, he brought her to a riot protest. Others have doctored photos to make it look like a cop was pointing a teargas cannon at the girl.

EZerk4kU0AAH0l5

These people are SICK.

Oh, he brought her to a riot protest. Others have doctored photos to make it look like a cop was pointing a teargas cannon at the girl.

EZerk4kU0AAH0l5

Pay NO attention to Penelope, Hawk. She really IS too dimwitted to understand ANYTHING you may post to her. VERY sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

The title of the article should had been “How to teach your kids to live in perpetual fear of racism”.

Forum List

Back