And the winner of the dumbass of the year contest goes to....

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I live in a small Wisconsin town that has a population of 4,959 people. We're primarily a farming town and we're located 65 miles each way from Madison or La Crosse. My county has had its share of wackos over the year: The drunk guy on a horse who pulled a .44 magnum on the police and was shot dead, the sovereign citizen guy who barricaded himself in, fired over a thousand rounds at the police, was finally arrested when they rolled an armored vehicle through his house and set it on fire, the guy who was arrested by the Secret Service for making threats against Obama, and the numerous sex offenders the city of Madison moves here because they already have too many.

But this 17 year-old idiot deserves a special award: Apparently he was using social media to attempt to organize a protest and the looting of a business in town. I have no idea what business it was, maybe the gun shop or Walmart...

June 2, 2020 By Chief Deputy

"Richland Center Police Chief Billy Jones reports that a local man has been taken into custody after making a concerning post on social media. Chief Jones explained that law enforcement was recently made aware of a social media post that appeared to be an attempt to organize an unlawful assembly and looting of an area business. Law enforcement responded with an increased presence in the area and the business took special measures to ensure the safety of its employees and the building. No disturbance ended up transpiring, although some parties did show up claiming to be there just to watch what was going to happen. Ultimately those parties left the area without incident. As a result of the subsequent investigation, a 17 year old was taken into custody for Unlawful Use of a Computerized Communication Systems, a class B misdemeanor..."

Press Releases

Dumbass. We don't play that shit here.

:auiqs.jpg:

I live in a small Wisconsin town that has a population of 4,959 people. We're primarily a farming town and we're located 65 miles each way from Madison or La Crosse. My county has had its share of wackos over the year: The drunk guy on a horse who pulled a .44 magnum on the police and was shot dead, the sovereign citizen guy who barricaded himself in, fired over a thousand rounds at the police, was finally arrested when they rolled an armored vehicle through his house and set it on fire, the guy who was arrested by the Secret Service for making threats against Obama, and the numerous sex offenders the city of Madison moves here because they already have too many.

But this 17 year-old idiot deserves a special award: Apparently he was using social media to attempt to organize a protest and the looting of a business in town. I have no idea what business it was, maybe the gun shop or Walmart...

June 2, 2020 By Chief Deputy

"Richland Center Police Chief Billy Jones reports that a local man has been taken into custody after making a concerning post on social media. Chief Jones explained that law enforcement was recently made aware of a social media post that appeared to be an attempt to organize an unlawful assembly and looting of an area business. Law enforcement responded with an increased presence in the area and the business took special measures to ensure the safety of its employees and the building. No disturbance ended up transpiring, although some parties did show up claiming to be there just to watch what was going to happen. Ultimately those parties left the area without incident. As a result of the subsequent investigation, a 17 year old was taken into custody for Unlawful Use of a Computerized Communication Systems, a class B misdemeanor..."

Press Releases

Dumbass. We don't play that shit here.

:auiqs.jpg:
Now THAT'S a dumbass!

Forum List

Back