New Low: bring a CHILD to protests

The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police. Next thing you know they will be using them as shields when attacking police and looting.

Way to go “BLM”, putting your own children in a danger zone that could turn into a riot anytime.

These people are SICK.

GettyImages-1216624812-1500x1000.jpg

So on the shoulders with the groin facing the mask, I doubt this picture.
Oh, he brought her to a riot protest. Others have doctored photos to make it look like a cop was pointing a teargas cannon at the girl.

EZerk4kU0AAH0l5

Pay NO attention to Penelope, Hawk. She really IS too dimwitted to understand ANYTHING you may post to her. VERY sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

If we didn’t take the time to shame these leftwing morons this place wouldn’t be any fun.

Uh...why isn't a protest any place for Children? There's a difference between a protest and a Riot. There were kids at those shutdown protests.

The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police.
Come on man, why are you so dang crazy and stuff. You have literally no evidence to say their using them as Human Shields, or that those people are berating police. Protests aren't inherently dangerous so calm your tits old man, I haven't seen a protest lately that HASN"T had kids at it. Anti-Vacc protests did, the Anti-Lockdown Protests did, on some level you should be proud kids are being taught America's proud tradition of protesting and such.

So you know...calm down.
Bullshit. At every single one of these “protests” they are harassing the police, and usually throwing stuff at them, and that’s assault.
On the I35 bridge when the tanker truck driver panicked and came in fast towards the several thousand "protesters" they yanked him out of truck and attempted to beat the guy to death because the crowd incorrectly assumed they were being attacked. Turns out the guy was trapped on the freeway as DOT was closing ramps and came speeding towards crowd on a rise in the road approaching bridge horn blaring, he stopped in time. Then tried to roll forward because his life was in danger as idiots broke into truck.
Lucky for him that a few people protected him from getting killed by a so called peaceful crowd. This was no intentional act by the driver, DOT closed freeways three hours before they said they would.
Idiots had children on the freeway and they almost witnessed an angry mob about to kill a man, for a fucking accident.
Shit can go bad fast in any protest and tards are a few strands short for ever thinking kids belong at a protest.

Last edited:
The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police. Next thing you know they will be using them as shields when attacking police and looting.

Way to go “BLM”, putting your own children in a danger zone that could turn into a riot anytime.

These people are SICK.

So on the shoulders with the groin facing the mask, I doubt this picture.
Oh, he brought her to a riot protest. Others have doctored photos to make it look like a cop was pointing a teargas cannon at the girl.

EZerk4kU0AAH0l5

Pay NO attention to Penelope, Hawk. She really IS too dimwitted to understand ANYTHING you may post to her. VERY sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

If we didn’t take the time to shame these leftwing morons this place wouldn’t be any fun.

VERY good point. It IS fun!

Uh...why isn't a protest any place for Children? There's a difference between a protest and a Riot. There were kids at those shutdown protests.

The left will sink to any low. Now they are using young children as human shields while they berate and harass police.
Come on man, why are you so dang crazy and stuff. You have literally no evidence to say their using them as Human Shields, or that those people are berating police. Protests aren't inherently dangerous so calm your tits old man, I haven't seen a protest lately that HASN"T had kids at it. Anti-Vacc protests did, the Anti-Lockdown Protests did, on some level you should be proud kids are being taught America's proud tradition of protesting and such.

So you know...calm down.
Bullshit. At every single one of these “protests” they are harassing the police, and usually throwing stuff at them, and that’s assault.
See, now you're just straight up lying through your teeth man. There is footage of people kneeling with police even. There are protests where everyone is literally just laying down, hands behind their back.

Why do you assume the photo is doctored?

And YOU are a f*cking IDIOT. Congratulations! I TRULY hope YOU have no children.
You're kind of like those kids on CoD aren't you? Can you actually explain why it's bad to bring children to a peaceful protest?

So you know...calm down.
See, now you're just straight up lying through your teeth man. There is footage of people kneeling with police even. There are protests where everyone is literally just laying down, hands behind their back.

And YOU are a f*cking IDIOT. Congratulations! I TRULY hope YOU have no children.
You're kind of like those kids on CoD aren't you? Can you actually explain why it's bad to bring children to a peaceful protest?
You ARE a f*cking idiot. PLEASE GO THE F*CK AWAY. Thank you.

So you know...calm down.

Because there are multiple photos of it and he is clearly aiming it at someone else behind them.

These people are SICK.

Its a little kid too.

I was 11 when riots were being held after MLK got whacked. Looked pretty interesting, but my old man didn't think it was a good event for children to attend.

Where did all the good men go....

So you know...calm down.

Given the shear number of protests that routinely end up violent, that alone should be reason enough.

If there are Alt-Right groups involved, all you need is one brick thrown, and one bottle thrown back, and that kids ends up with her head caved in. And I'll blame that dumb crap father that intentionally put his daughter in harms way.

How can you even ask that question, after what we've seen on the news? Sigh... people have no common sense. Even the most obvious of obvious things, they sit there

"Dur... why not? Why not let kids play in the middle of a riot? Why not let them play while rocks and bricks are being thrown?"

Stupid people everywhere. No common sense.

So you know...calm down.
The human shield crap is nuts. That said, you shouldn't take small kids, babies, toddlers or any child who would be in danger if they became seperated from their parent, as these are super fluid events that can morph into panic mode or actual violence before you know it. You can't even run in a panicked crowd safely carrying a child. Irresponsible parenting.

Does this website have an age limit? Seems like a 14 year old made it through if so. Can't seem to form a cogent point either way.

Because there are multiple photos of it and he is clearly aiming it at someone else behind them.
Certainly possible. I'd need to look it up.

Given the shear number of protests that routinely end up violent, that alone should be reason enough.
I feel like if we looked it up more of the protests were peaceful then not, but the rioting is defeintely going to get the bigger coverage just because people are going to be far more interested in burning buildings then sit ins.

Does this website have an age limit? Seems like a 14 year old made it through if so. Can't seem to form a cogent point either way.

I feel like if we looked it up more of the protests were peaceful then not, but the rioting is defeintely going to get the bigger coverage just because people are going to be far more interested in burning buildings then sit ins.
Just GO THE FUCK AWAY, asshole. Thank you.

Just GO THE FUCK AWAY, asshole. Thank you.
Another all day marathon of your usual nothing. My gosh, what a waste of space you are.

Last edited:
Oh great, another circle jerk thread by the far right wing jerks. Blame the victims and never consider the real lesson these young black kids learn, that being racism is alive today and has never disappeared from the American frontier.

Oh great, another circle jerk thread by the far right wing jerks. Blame the victims and never consider the real lesson these young black kids learn, that being racism is alive today and has never disappeared from the American frontier.

Of course not. Racism will always exist. You can either spend your life angry and mad at world, or accept it, and over come it. There thousands of wealthy black people in this country, and they succeed in spite of any real or perceived racism.

The solution is to go make something of yourself, and not be a criminal.

Floyd was a criminal. Bad things happen to criminals. That's life.

These people are SICK.

I don't know why the parents has taken their child to a violent and shouting out obscene languages protest. And I'm surprised that Children Protection Services has not came and taken their child away from them for putting their child in harms way.
People that brings their children around that stuff are fit to be parents. Having all of those people who the coronavirus touching all over their child's hands and which they are not distancing themselves.
maybe they all knows that it was a hoax.

These people are SICK.

The NEWEST LOW is the empty suit in the WH. In the bunker cause he doesn't know what to do to quell the people of this country. Instead, the mindless low life thinks hurting his own is the way to go.
Trump would watch the country burn to the ground instead of being a leader. He is a sick man.

I think he is retarded. Doesn't know any better. Bloser.

These people are SICK.

The NEWEST LOW is the empty suit in the WH. In the bunker cause he doesn't know what to do to quell the people of this country. Instead, the mindless low life thinks hurting his own is the way to go.
Trump would watch the country burn to the ground instead of being a leader. He is a sick man.
He knows exactly how to quell the violence, with a firm hand. However he doesn’t control the city police departments or state National Guards. Those are controlled by Democrats.

Even Governor Cuomo is calling out De Blasio as a total failure who doesn’t know how to use his police.

It’s pretty easy, just ARREST people breaking the law. Mass arrests, and those cockroaches will fucking run home to mama.

These people are SICK.

He knows exactly how to quell the violence, with a firm hand. However he doesn’t control the city police departments or state National Guards. Those are controlled by Democrats.

Even Governor Cuomo is calling out De Blasio as a total failure who doesn’t know how to use his police.

It’s pretty easy, just ARREST people breaking the law. Mass arrests, and those cockroaches will fucking run home to mama.

Exactly. Just go out there, and.......... gasp........ enforce the law! 0.o

How crazy crazy is that?

Forum List

Back