new jersey shutters boston market

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

not paying their employees huh. The yare already gone in california. we only kfc and popeyes here now.

not paying their employees huh. The yare already gone in california. we only kfc and popeyes here now.
Maybe that's the problem there. But Boston Market has been struggling for decades being sold off and then sold off again. And many Boston Market managers say the current owner since 2020 has finished running the company into the ground. All restaurants took a horrendous beating in the 2020 and 2021 lockdowns, and with gross mismanagement, Boston Market will probably close for good in a not so far future.

I hate that too. Our local Boston Market closed several months ago and had really gone down hill both in products and customer service. And I hated that because it had once been my go to place for fast food I could feel was reasonably nourishing and healthy.

Maybe that's the problem there. But Boston Market has been struggling for decades being sold off and then sold off again. And many Boston Market managers say the current owner since 2020 has finished running the company into the ground. All restaurants took a horrendous beating in the 2020 and 2021 lockdowns, and with gross mismanagement, Boston Market will probably close for good in a not so far future.

I hate that too. Our local Boston Market closed several months ago and had really gone down hill both in products and customer service. And I hated that because it had once been my go to place for fast food I could feel was reasonably nourishing and healthy.
there is none left in california i dont think

Forum List

Back