New Jersey Sex Ed includes graphic videos aimed at 5th graders

All I can say is you grandparents and parents boy you guys hopefully are paying attention and picking up on this filth being taught to such little children!

WTF is wrong with you mental freaks!!

This just came out Uuuugh

Parents need to get together and call the police to report child abuse....
You haven’t seen what happens when they call the police. This isn’t America for American rights any more I can find you video proof of cops making someone get off the property becaue the parents wanted to protest

BILLY GIVING BOBBY A BJ. SHOWING THE COCK AND ALL..

HALF THE COUNTRY HAS NO IDEA THIS BS IS GOING ON.

6F69DFE4-4E8F-485B-892D-26E33273E1A3.jpeg

Groomers gonna groom...

Derek Hunter on his podcast played audio of a news report from Britain.....adult actors appear without clothes.....to teach sex to 5 year olds...

If you loved Rush's show, you should be listening to Derek Hunter's podcast....

A theatre company has sparked fury by staging a show featuring naked bodies that explores 'love, sexuality and sexual pleasure' aimed at children as young as five.

The Family Sex Show's producers boast it's a performance for families about sex and relationships - with parents encouraged to bring their children along.

The website describes it as 'a fun and silly performance about the painfully awkward subject of sex, exploring names and functions, boundaries, consent, pleasure, queerness, sex, gender and relationships.

It goes on: 'Using real life bodies, personal stories, songs and movement, The Family Sex Show puts the good stuff at the forefront of conversation and imagines a future where there is no shame; but a celebration of difference, equality and liberation.'
----

The Family Sex Show, which begins in Bath next month then tours the country, make no bones about the content of the 60-minute performance, stating: 'There is nakedness yes. At one point in the show, everyone on stage takes their clothes off to the level they feel comfortable to.

'For some people, that's taking off all of their clothes and being completely naked. For other people that means taking off bottoms but leaving underwear on, for others it's not taking off anything at all. This moment last approximately five minutes.'

Groomers gonna groom...

Did you see the link I Posted to another story out today omg..

More people need to know about it and become aware of the mental rape going on in public schools esp.

Enough people already know. But I doubt they have any avenue to even do much about it. Except taking their kids out of school. Which creates huge problems in itself for the individual families.

I recall boys dressing as girls for Halloween. I have to think parents would be afraid to do that today as it might risk a backlash from Fox News.

We had sex ed that started in the 5th grade. This would have been 1971. Granted I don't even remember what it entailed. Probably disputed the idea that you could get hairy palms if you touched yourself which is what people were taught before that.

Forum List

Back