New Jersey Democrat Senate President Steve Sweeney concedes after last week's election to Republican Truck Driver!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney conceded Wednesday following last week's election.

Sweeney, a Democrat representing New Jersey's 3rd Legislative District, lost to political newcomer Republican Ed Durr.

"The results of Tuesday's election are in, all votes have been fairly counted, and I, of course, accept the results," Sweeney said. He then congratulated Durr on his victory.

Sweeney said he would not call for a recount.

Sweeney added that he won't be withdrawing from public life, though he stopped short of saying whether he would seek election to the Senate again or run for governor in 2025. He said that he's going to continue to focus on "the things that are important to the people of this state."

"The people of the 3rd Legislative District are the best in New Jersey. It has been an honor and a privilege to represent them in the state Senate, and to serve as the president of the state Senate," Sweeney said.

Sweeney said his loss by about 2,000 votes was the result of overwhelming GOP turnout in his suburban Philadelphia, politically split district.

(Excerpt) Read more at 6abc.com ...

A DemonRAT so bad not even New Jersey’s notorious cheat machine could generate a win! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Sweeney was told by Nancy, Barry and the rest that they plan on stealing the 2024 presidential election so shut your mouth and don’t draw attention to our plans.

Thank god, we can stop hearing about those 12k votes that don't exist.

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney conceded Wednesday following last week's election. Sweeney, a Democrat representing New Jersey's 3rd Legislative District, lost to political newcomer Republican Ed Durr. Sweeney said his loss by about 2,000 votes was the result of overwhelming GOP turnout in his suburban Philadelphia, politically split district.

Wow! I lost track of that. Isn't that the truck driver who only invested something like $150 in his campaign? Beating the tar out of heavily-financed Sweeney in Deep Blue Jersey?! Gee, that is an even bigger pasting than I previously thought! This and the whole widespread "Brandon" thing everywhere is clearly a TOTAL repudiation of Biddum, the election, and the entire agenda of the Left as we see now in just these past 10 months! And tards like JackOfNoTrades is still trying to tell himself that this is just the normal give and take of the mid-terms? Has anyone told Jack that the midterms haven't even gotten here yet?! Can anyone here say welcome to the democrat meat-grinder? :auiqs.jpg:

Meat-Grinder-for-Sausages.jpg

Last edited:
Better to keep these firetruckin' attorneys out.....as well as the relatives of these bastards.

During the phone call from Sweeney to CONCEDE...Durr said to Sweeney...."Let me know if you need anything, I am now your representative."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :clap: :clap::eusa_clap:

THAT IS GANGSTER AS FUCK!

ALL HAIL DURR!!!! I am going to be a blind sheep and do whatever this guy says!!!

Forum List

Back