New In January 2014

Mudflap

VIP Member
Jan 4, 2014
I see I have to make a certain number of posts to get certain privileges in here, so this is the start. Decided to join because there are certain things I can't do as an outsider, such as search or put certain people on ignore so I can follow threads more easily.

Thanks. That was quick. You must have just clicked into this area when I posted this.

Hello Mudflap...:)
Please, feel free to explore the site...I am sure you will find a few places here that may interest you..simply choose a topic and make a post or two. You'll meet your posting goals in no time. :)

2935391yl1ae2g31g.gif

Welcome to the USMB..:)

Thanks for the welcome, supermod.

I've been here, like, two days and have been looking around. I even made a post in a different thread a few minutes ago!

I see I have to make a certain number of posts to get certain privileges in here, so this is the start. Decided to join because there are certain things I can't do as an outsider, such as search or put certain people on ignore so I can follow threads more easily.

Welcome!!!!!

Who would you want to put on ignore as a nascent poster here in the hallowed "halls" of USMB?

Welcome!!!!!

Who would you want to put on ignore as a nascent poster here in the hallowed "halls" of USMB?

Thanks.

I'll just say I've gone through several threads that will be more enjoyable without scrolling through page after page of crap. :eusa_whistle:

Rats. I shoulda stretched that last post into three separate replies.

Forum List

Back