New Hampshire And Moms For Liberty Put Bounty On Teachers’ Heads

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is crazy.

First the republicans pass a law in Texas that makes bounty hunters and vigilantes legal to go after women who have an abortion.

Now republicans in New Hampshire have passed a law that allows people to pay people to turn in teachers who they think violated that law.

Free speech, liberty, self determination and what the United States stands for is being destroyed.

Well, one way you can ensure that certain aspects of American history isn't taught -- is to threaten to take away the licenses of teachers who teach certain aspects of history...

US History shouldn't really be taught in schools anymore anyway...it's in the past....our kids are the future...let's move on

Well, one way you can ensure that certain aspects of American history isn't taught -- is to threaten to take away the licenses of teachers who teach certain aspects of history...

US History shouldn't really be taught in schools anymore anyway...it's in the past....our kids are the future...let's move on
you can learn a lot from the past.....people who dont know history can seem pretty clueless .....

you can learn a lot from the past.....people who dont know history can seem pretty clueless .....
But why teach the bad history??

Just teach the parts that makes us feel good..and when I say us...I mean conservative white folks

All other perspectives and viewpoints aren't real American viewpoints or history...

But why teach the bad history??

Just teach the parts that makes us feel good..and when I say us...I mean conservative white folks

All other perspectives and viewpoints aren't real American viewpoints or history...
you should teach history good or bad the way it actually happened to the best of our knowledge......if it shows conservative white folks in a bad way....if thats what happened....oh well.....im sure they shined once in a while....

you should teach history good or bad the way it actually happened to the best of our knowledge......if it shows conservative white folks in a bad way....if thats what happened....oh well.....im sure they shined once in a while....
They have always shined....

They are the reason this country, if not, this universe is great......

Any attempts to teach anything counter to that is basically anti-white propaganda and stuff

yea they have always been great....im sure no one ever suffered at their hands....
How did someone suffer at their hands tho??

Don't bring up slavery because liberals did that...

How has anyone ever suffered in this country by something white conservatives did??

yea they have always been great....im sure no one ever suffered at their hands....
Do you know...that to imply anyone has suffered at the hands of white conservatives would basically get your teaching license revoked -- if you were to ever teach something that outrageous to our children....

are you trying to tell me biff that no one has ever died or been fucked over by white people,especially the religious conservative ones?....
I am not talking about white people in general...

I am talking about a very specific and superior type of white person....the white conservative...

The reason they are always right is because they have never proposed and/or implemented any policy or action that has harmed anyone....

They are the reason we have American values

I am not talking about white people in general...

I am talking about a very specific and superior type of white person....the white conservative...

The reason they are always right is because they have never proposed and/or implemented any policy or action that has harmed anyone....

They are the reason we have American values
biff not all white conservatives are great people..........they have their lowlifes,racists,bigots,murderers just like everyone else....

biff not all white conservatives are great people..........they have their lowlifes,racists,bigots,murderers just like everyone else....
I don't think you understand...

To the extent that anyone does anything bad to anyone....

The correct way to refer to them if they are white is to identify them as "leftists", "trailer trash", "hippies" "druggies", etc, etc etc...

You do not refer to them as being white or conservative.....if you do that, you make people feel uncomfortable or alienated....

I don't think you understand...

To the extent that anyone does anything bad to anyone....

The correct way to refer to them if they are white is to identify them as "leftists", "trailer trash", "hippies" "druggies", etc, etc etc...

You do not refer to them as being white or conservative.....if you do that, you make people feel uncomfortable or alienated....
ok biff i gotcha......

This is crazy.

First the republicans pass a law in Texas that makes bounty hunters and vigilantes legal to go after women who have an abortion.

Now republicans in New Hampshire have passed a law that allows people to pay people to turn in teachers who they think violated that law.

Free speech, liberty, self determination and what the United States stands for is being destroyed.

Don't violate the law and indoctrinate our kids. Seems simple. Who would purposely teach lies to our kids? You cool with that ?

Forum List

Back