New GOP caucus to promote "Anglo Saxon Political Traditions"

Well, why even hide it at this point. Not terribly surprising, I guess.

A policy platform for the group, which calls itself the America First Caucus, declares that "a certain intellectual boldness is needed" in order to "follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation."

In a section describing its position on infrastructure, the caucus says it will "work towards an infrastructure that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture."
Why not Celtic? Why not Norman? What's wrong with those people?

From the link:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) appeared to criticize the new caucus in a Friday afternoon tweet, saying the GOP "is the party of Lincoln ... not nativist dog whistles."

Alrighty then....
Nativism has been a cornerstone of the GOP since the late 19th Century.
It would be nice if you provided citations to back up the shit you're constantly dropping around here.
So, you don't believe the OP? Hard-right Republicans forming new caucus to protect 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'

Let’em and let see how it plays out...
So what you are saying is the African Village concept is of pure utopian love and comforts.

Is that what I wrote?
The only interest we all should have is what gives us all the best chance at a comfortable life. What got us that. There have been many ways. Many ways of the world.. Their version created wealth and more liberty to help create that wealth. And even that was not perfect. The Chinese are not playing. They are real competitors. This endless hatred towards something that built the nation as it accepted all peoples from the world is stupidity. We need infrastructure visionaries again. And I am not talking taxing people to give to other people visionaries. Great projects. Great private projects with men who achieve the cutting edge of real science, industrial, tech, architecture, medicine, and everything else related. We mute people today with those abilities or they will never have the opportunity because we went from abilities to equality and now admitting we are now of equity. We all need to suck it up and accept the best of anything no matter their background as long as it helps us all at the highest percentage to have a good life as we build greatness.

A policy platform for the group, which calls itself the America First Caucus, declares that "a certain intellectual boldness is needed" in order to "follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation."

In a section describing its position on infrastructure, the caucus says it will "work towards an infrastructure that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture."
I worked with Norman for several years. He was kind of a jerk.

Anyone wanting to "follow in Trump's footsteps" needs to separate themselves from the Republican party and form a third party. Having been a registered Republican for most of my life (dumping the affiliation when Bush went in to Iraq), I am of the opinion that they are truly RINOs.

Anyone wanting to "follow in Trump's footsteps" needs to separate themselves from the Republican party and form a third party. Having been a registered Republican for most of my life (dumping the affiliation when Bush went in to Iraq), I am of the opinion that they are truly RINOs.
I think so too, but right now that guy owns the party outright. It could definitely fade with time, though. Here's hoping.

It just needs to shrink enough to fit back on the fringe.

1. Methinks Representative McCarthy is feigning his "indignation."

2. Methinks many Americans of ALL ethnicities agree that this country would be better off following so-called "Anglo-Saxon" political traditions than the "political traditions" of other cultures.

a. For example, the English people pushed the development of Parliament and free speech. That seems to be a pretty nice "political tradition" to follow and one that is missing from many other cultures, such as China and Russia and Iran and Turkey and ...

3. I agree that just talking about this matter, however, has driven the woke Dems out of their minds because they secretly agree but do not dare admit it. Politically, the Republicans should not be talking like this, thus Rep. McCarthy's mock horror!

Last edited:

2. Methinks many Americans of ALL ethnicities agree that this country would be better off following so-called "Anglo-Saxon" political traditions than the "political traditions" of other cultures.

a. For example, the English people pushed the development of Parliament and free speech. That seems to be a pretty nice "political tradition" to follow and one that is missing from many other cultures, such as China and Russia and Iran and Turkey and ...

3. I agree that just talking about this matter, however, has driven the woke Dems out of their minds because they secretly agree but do not dare admit it. Politically, the Republicans should not be talking like this, thus Rep. McCarthy's mock horror!
I rather think that democracy was something that originated in Greece. In this instance I think "Anglo Saxon" is shorthand for White Christian.
In which case they already have the GOP.

I rather think that democracy was something that originated in Greece. In this instance I think "Anglo Saxon" is shorthand for White Christian.
In which case they already have the GOP.
White Nationalist is more of the focus. The "Christian" stuff is just kept around as a weapon to deploy as needed.

Two of them.
Two people.
That is not the whole party.
Meanwhile on the left, the border is beyond crises. Children are being trafficked, young Mexican girls are being raped by the 100s... the President appoints high position jobs by the color of their skin and is seeking to basically ruin the judicial branch.

So... yeah... just more white noise to distract people from the real shit show that is happening for real.

Two of them.
Two people.
Meanwhile on the left, the border is beyond crises. Children are being trafficked, young Mexican girls are being raped by the 100s... the President appoints high position jobs by the color of their skin and is seeking to basically ruin the judicial branch.

So... yeah... just more white noise to distract people from the real shit show that is happening for real.
You can pretend that, sure.

They're consumed by paranoia and rage. Decades of talk radio and the internet have turned them into something we haven't seen before. Not in this country, anyway.
They're consumed by paranoia and rage.
so is the side you have taken up with mac.....
Okie dokie!
prove me wrong.....
I'll issue the same invitation that I've offered many: Identify one (1) issue on which I have changed my opinion.

Or, you can start a thread about any issue, tag me, and challenge me to demonstrate where I disagree with the Dems.

So far, many invitations, no takers. Just accusations based on nothing. Just let me know.

Two of them.
Two people.

You can pretend that, sure.
I don't think you realize how transparent you are.
Like all the faux outrage club members - if Trump was still President and the border is what it is... you would in hysterics.
If Trump literally said he was appointing high positions by what race they are - you would be posting 100 threads by now on it.
But you don't.
And we all know why.

Forum List

Back