New Fox News poll finds Biden with healthy lead

"The president is mad that Fox News isn’t rigging polls for him"

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.

The polls is "registered voters" which is a far cry from "likely voters". I wouldn't be worrying too much if I was Trump and the opposition was as weak as Sleepy Joe.
Registered voters are likely to vote. You guys have been fed misinformation for the past 3.5 years. Trump is a very weak candidate with a piss poor presidential record. His handling of this crisis is not helping him either.
Who has been a better president than Trump in your lifetime?

Can you name more than 1?

Truman, IKE, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Clinton, GHW Bush, and Obama. You'll notice Ford, Reagan and Trump are missing, and both Ford and Reagan were better than Trump; in fact, every prior President from Washington to Obama were better than Trump.

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.

Democrats had very very healthy lead in 2016 too!! Wait till poor Joe has to defend Burisma, Green New Deal, Open borders, and free heath care!!

I see your bet and raise 100,000 dead from Covid-19, unemployment, and 16,000 lies and counting.

Last edited:

Democrats had very very healthy lead in 2016 too!! Wait till poor Joe has to defend Burisma, Green New Deal, Open borders, and free heath care!!

I see your bet and raise 100,000 dead from Covid-19, unemployment, and 16,000 lies and counting.

Yes Trump killed all 350,000, not corona; Trump colluded with Russia, Trump was impeached for a phone call, and Flynn encouraged the Russians to attack us . Thank God for TDS and Trumps second term!!!!

So just a few days ago a poll comes out from Gallup showing trump had better poll numbers than Obama or bush at this time of their presidency. Not too long ago trump was leading in all the battleground states. Now trump is behind by a lot to the man who is living in his cellar, to a governor who sent thousands of elderly to their death in New York. A republican just flipped a solid democrat seat in California for the first time in years and another republican won a special election in Wisconsin I believe. Now Biden has told all blacks you are on the plantation and you have to vote for me and all the states with democratic governors are handling the virus worse than anyone. And you actually want me to believe these polls?

as an aside, you see trump supporters and placards at all protests and business openings. You see no Biden signs. Trump has a superior ground game that no one is talking about.

We will see in November.

So just a few days ago a poll comes out from Gallup showing trump had better poll numbers than Obama or bush at this time of their presidency. Not too long ago trump was leading in all the battleground states. Now trump is behind by a lot to the man who is living in his cellar, to a governor who sent thousands of elderly to their death in New York. A republican just flipped a solid democrat seat in California for the first time in years and another republican won a special election in Wisconsin I believe. Now Biden has told all blacks you are on the plantation and you have to vote for me and all the states with democratic governors are handling the virus worse than anyone. And you actually want me to believe these polls?

as an aside, you see trump supporters and placards at all protests and business openings. You see no Biden signs. Trump has a superior ground game that no one is talking about.

We will see in November.

His ground game is in the mud, he and his friends will throw the mud against the wall from now until Nov 3rd, sense he has nothing else to offer but lies, hate and fear.

A little too early to take any poll seriously, but, hey, go for it Rye.
You have to hang your hat on something. I imagine that the poll
was taken before Biden's "You ain't Black" comment. Probably lost some
Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Not from what I've been reading.....sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, IM2.
You must not speak for all Blacks. A democrat says something racist, and you can't bring yourself to acknowledge
it. pathetic

Meister, apparently you have no idea what racism is. A single comment, taken out of context is made into a BIG LIE by those who know trump is in trouble; Trump's response to that 3am phone call has put his reelection into jeopardy, and exposed him as both inept and failure as a leader. Something I've been aware of for three years.

Alone with McConnell's record of his abuse of power too, the Senate is likely to go blue. The overreach by the GOP has put the entire party into jeopardy, and could very well go the way of the Whig Party and the No Nothing Party, both were anti immigrant and pro slavery.

You are pathetic! Accusing McConnell of abuse of power when you have Pelosi and Schumer rainid stupid to a new level!

The only thing Trump has done "wrong" is triggered you snowflakes into hysterics!

We will see in November.

His ground game is in the mud, he and his friends will throw the mud against the wall from now until Nov 3rd, sense he has nothing else to offer but lies, hate and fear.

I am glad you feel that way about Biden. You are just confused.

A little too early to take any poll seriously, but, hey, go for it Rye.
You have to hang your hat on something. I imagine that the poll
was taken before Biden's "You ain't Black" comment. Probably lost some
Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Not from what I've been reading.....sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, IM2.
You must not speak for all Blacks. A democrat says something racist, and you can't bring yourself to acknowledge
it. pathetic

Meister, apparently you have no idea what racism is. A single comment, taken out of context is made into a BIG LIE by those who know trump is in trouble; Trump's response to that 3am phone call has put his reelection into jeopardy, and exposed him as both inept and failure as a leader. Something I've been aware of for three years.
Apparently, Rye, if your tribe makes a racist comment, you forgive them.
Just like the 'Me Too' movement.
Put that comment into context, Rye....it's as racist when in context. There are a lot of upset Blacks over his comment.
That alone speaks volumes.
I'm sure if Trump had made that exact same comment you would have been all over him for saying it.
For once in your life, show a little integrity, Rye.

"a lot", typical of your kind, a lack of detail. Your assumption that the black community in total believes this BIG LIE, and believes Joe Biden is a racist is comical. Playing sports I learned the line on what is acceptable, and what is not among my teammates.

How do I know this is a BIG LIE, because people like you jump on every peccadillo by Biden, Warren, Sanders, Harris, etc., and have circle jerks in defense of trump; the most evil person to have ever been given the power of the presidency and continues to abuse it.

This Thread is not about a poll any longer, you and others have used it as a forum to attack Biden, a clear violation of the rules.; rules something others need to follow; Trump and his supporters have in common the belief rules are made for others.

If it is a big lie, why are black Democrats raking him over the coals?

The polls is "registered voters" which is a far cry from "likely voters". I wouldn't be worrying too much if I was Trump and the opposition was as weak as Sleepy Joe.
Registered voters are likely to vote. You guys have been fed misinformation for the past 3.5 years. Trump is a very weak candidate with a piss poor presidential record. His handling of this crisis is not helping him either.
Who has been a better president than Trump in your lifetime?

Can you name more than 1?

Truman, IKE, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Clinton, GHW Bush, and Obama. You'll notice Ford, Reagan and Trump are missing, and both Ford and Reagan were better than Trump; in fact, every prior President from Washington to Obama were better than Trump.
You're an absolute dumbass.
If you said Truman and Ford, that might be credible.

Then you bust out with Obama the Traitor, FAIL!
I got a million dollars says you were not alive when Ike Eisenhower was president, you leftist fuckgoober! Tell ya what, I'll make it $100 real money.
Prove you were alive while Eisenhower was president, bitch!

Nobody that was would would be like you, dumbfuck!

"would would"? [LOL]

Send the C note to the Democratic Party in Wash. D. C. I was born in 1947, on a Saturday, and I was born under the sign of Libra. I graduated from High School in 1965, separated from Active Duty in 1969 and finished my graduate degree at SFSU in 1974; I retired in 2005.

Make a note on that check for the DNC to forward that 100 dollar check to Amy McGrath for Senate, see her remarkable career here:

McGrath is about to be another notch on McConnell's gun handle.

the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png

Open response to the MODS:

I did not purposely post this thread to troll the kooks who have populated it. It is not my intent to attract these biddable fools, those whose comments are way beyond reality and even common sense. To all of you who police these pages, I apologize.

Like the ‘16 election, I want this to play out with Biden winning right up to this.....

:)

Like the ‘16 election, I want this to play out with Biden winning right up to this.....

President Trump was an unknown in 2016, in three years he has alienated a good many minorities, women and former supporters by his lies, flip and flops and divisive rhetoric.

President Trump was an unknown in 2016, in three years he has alienated a good many minorities, women and former supporters by his lies, flip and flops and divisive rhetoric.

Ahhh... I see you’ve chosen to ignore all the accomplishments we’ve seen with Trump being president. Do you honestly think voters will do that in November? :)

I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term. Democrats picked the perfect idiot to make that happen.

Ahhh... I see you’ve chosen to ignore all the accomplishments we’ve seen with Trump being president. Do you honestly think voters will do that in November? :)

What accomplishments? Do you mean turning over Obama's Accomplishments, being mocked by our NATO Allies or allowing Putin to take over our military camps in Syria and granting Russia power in the Middle East?

Maybe his great leadership in keeping America safe from the Coronavirus, and his unique response to make America Great when the economy has quickly put the middle class in long lines to get food for their families.

Don’t let my comments rain on the leftwing hopes you might have, Rye Catcher. Anything can happen. :)

It won't. I suppose the election "win" by Trump (70,000 votes in three states) and his "lose" in the popular vote by nearly 3 million in 2016 are not considered in your optimism. The fact that many who are now adults were children when the Parkland mass killing occurred won't impact FL, the Jews in PA and the thousands who were terrorized in Las Vegas; the minorities who heard trump's claim that the White Supremacists were good people too; and all the women who have been sexually harassed saw how Trump dealt with these victims.

Beyond that, the support for the NRA by the Republican Caucus in Congress, and their efforts to oppose more funding for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) won't go into the voting both with their husband or SO in tow.

Forum List

Back