New Fox News poll finds Biden with healthy lead

"The president is mad that Fox News isn’t rigging polls for him"

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.

Polls 170 days from the election are pretty worthless. Its good news but it's worth a grain of salt; if that much.
They are mostly worthless but do show a dissatisfaction with Trump. If I were a sitting President, I would rather be leading.

Trump can still convince voters that he did a perfect job leading through the crisis and that nothing is his fault.
If you were the sitting president our country would be part of China now.

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.

Polls 170 days from the election are pretty worthless. Its good news but it's worth a grain of salt; if that much.
They are mostly worthless but do show a dissatisfaction with Trump. If I were a sitting President, I would rather be leading.

Trump can still convince voters that he did a perfect job leading through the crisis and that nothing is his fault.
Instead of Russia?

Instead of Russia?
That’s up to him. Likely China.

A little too early to take any poll seriously, but, hey, go for it Rye.
You have to hang your hat on something. I imagine that the poll
was taken before Biden's "You ain't Black" comment. Probably lost some
Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Not from what I've been reading.....sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, IM2.
You must not speak for all Blacks. A democrat says something racist, and you can't bring yourself to acknowledge
it. pathetic

Meister, apparently you have no idea what racism is. A single comment, taken out of context is made into a BIG LIE by those who know trump is in trouble; Trump's response to that 3am phone call has put his reelection into jeopardy, and exposed him as both inept and failure as a leader. Something I've been aware of for three years.

Alone with McConnell's record of his abuse of power too, the Senate is likely to go blue. The overreach by the GOP has put the entire party into jeopardy, and could very well go the way of the Whig Party and the No Nothing Party, both were anti immigrant and pro slavery.
Dream on... LOL

The demoncrats are done.

Yep, and now what (?) he would be yelping..

Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Not from what I've been reading.....sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, IM2.
You must not speak for all Blacks. A democrat says something racist, and you can't bring yourself to acknowledge
it. pathetic

Meister, apparently you have no idea what racism is. A single comment, taken out of context is made into a BIG LIE by those who know trump is in trouble; Trump's response to that 3am phone call has put his reelection into jeopardy, and exposed him as both inept and failure as a leader. Something I've been aware of for three years.

Alone with McConnell's record of his abuse of power too, the Senate is likely to go blue. The overreach by the GOP has put the entire party into jeopardy, and could very well go the way of the Whig Party and the No Nothing Party, both were anti immigrant and pro slavery.
Dream on... LOL

The demoncrats are done.
Well, wont all the GOP strategists and politicians shitting bricks over the poll numbers and the mentally ill president's behavior be relieved! Have you told them?

Instead of Russia?
Instead of Russia, as we are now.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.
Polls in the 2018 midterms showed Democrats making huge gains.

The polls were right

Is Trump going to run on the assumption that the polls are always wrong?
We now know with proof that the Dems cheated and manipulated those midterms and did so with help from Russia (=collusion with Russia)
So that house majority as Clinton would say is "illegitimate".
Which is why the Dems are trying to remove Barr and Graham from investigations(=obstruction of justice).=the boomerang I told you about and Term Hannity has mentioned many times.
Oh the irony!
View attachment 339943
Show some proof.

Dems geot nine million more votes than Republicans. Those are not polls, those are votes
The delayed documents=proof and past admissions by the British tabloid writer that the info was from Russian gov't sources which did not sway their using them in fisa warrants.
Your reply makes no coherant connection to the issue I raised and is so far off refuting my post that it makes me think you aren't capable of intellectually honest discussion.
That being said, you still have a perfect record of being wrong on every issue, even worse then Biden.
Like I keep asking you:
Aren't you tired being wrong about everything and bitching and moaning about everything your own dem party it turns out is actually the ones that are doing these things you complain is wrong?
crowpie.jpg

Blacks on that one.
it. pathetic

Dream on... LOL

The demoncrats are done.
Well, wont all the GOP strategists and politicians shitting bricks over the poll numbers and the mentally ill president's behavior be relieved! Have you told them?
That is because losing in the polls is always a sure fire path to victory.

The polls were wrong once, that means you can be sure they will always be wrong

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.
Polls in the 2018 midterms showed Democrats making huge gains.

The polls were right

Is Trump going to run on the assumption that the polls are always wrong?
We now know with proof that the Dems cheated and manipulated those midterms and did so with help from Russia (=collusion with Russia)
So that house majority as Clinton would say is "illegitimate".
Which is why the Dems are trying to remove Barr and Graham from investigations(=obstruction of justice).=the boomerang I told you about and Term Hannity has mentioned many times.
Oh the irony!
View attachment 339943
Show some proof.

Dems geot nine million more votes than Republicans. Those are not polls, those are votes
The delayed documents=proof and past admissions by the British tabloid writer that the info was from Russian gov't sources which did not sway their using them in fisa warrants.
Your reply maKes no coherant connection to the issue I raised and is so far off refuting my post that it makes me think you aren't capable of intellectually honest discussion.
That being said, you still have a perfect record of being wrong on every issue, even worse the Biden.
Like I keep asking you:
Aren't you tired being wrong about everything and bitching and moaning about everything your own dem party it turns out is actually the ones that are doing these things you complain is wrong?
View attachment 339977
What does any of that have to do with the 2018 midterms?

Blacks on that one.
it. pathetic

Dream on... LOL

The demoncrats are done.

This early in the cycle, polls are wrong quite often.
But, feel free to put all your eggs in this polls basket

Blacks on that one.
it. pathetic

Dream on... LOL

The demoncrats are done.

This early in the cycle, polls are wrong quite often.
But, feel free to put all your eggs in this polls basket
I’ll put my eggs in week after week Trump is losing

I also get a kick of how he is losing in Florida, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

If he has to rely on his charm and good looks to win, he is doomed. He doesn’t have that booming economy to rub in Dems faces anymore

Left-winger.... "I'm using Fox News as a source!"
Oops, see, wrong right off the bat. The source is the polling company. I know you're not going to get this, because anything outside your pathetic cultism does not compute.

But see, if this was CNN, and they didn't like the results of the poll... they would either have a different company do the poll, to get results they want.... or not report the poll at all.
Go peddle your silly cult fantasies to someone else.

I know of situations where CNN did that. This is documented.

Instead of Russia?
We are part of Russia now? LOL

Are you OK, Crep? Bad day?

Instead of Russia?

Might as well be, Putin runs the country through tRump.

Instead of Russia?

Examples? I don't see that at all.

Instead of Russia?

Examples? I don't see that at all.
He calls him nearly every day.

He doesn’t have that booming economy to rub in Dems faces anymore

Well, you can thank the Democrats for the strenuous lockdown they keep imposing. Now, if this was Biden's Administration, he'd be doing the same thing. The longer they keep these ridiculous shutdowns for any length of time; of course, the state economic factor is going to take a huge hit.
It's just another of the Democrats getting to dispose of Trump. And they are doing a great job at doing so. The more blue states (like California, and New York) they can gather up - will eventually cause a national economic crisis.

During the lockdowns, people weren't able to work. They weren't even allowed to go to various places. If they did, they would face fines and prison. Just look at what happened to that woman in Texas, when the judge tried to sentence her to seven days. Because, she wanted to reopen her hair salon. Of course, that is just one of many "authoritarianism" the Democrats do.

The American people had enough! They aren't going to let the Government tell them anymore what they can or cannot do. And they aren't going to "rat" other people (like De Blasio was promoting in his state of New York).

Forum List

Back