New Fox News poll finds Biden with healthy lead

"The president is mad that Fox News isn’t rigging polls for him"

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.
42j77i.jpg

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.
Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.
Polls in the 2018 midterms showed Democrats making huge gains.

The polls were right

Is Trump going to run on the assumption that the polls are always wrong?

Polls 170 days from the election are pretty worthless. Its good news but it's worth a grain of salt; if that much.
They are mostly worthless but do show a dissatisfaction with Trump. If I were a sitting President, I would rather be leading.

Trump can still convince voters that he did a perfect job leading through the crisis and that nothing is his fault.

The Covid-19 catastrophe has reminded us that FATE always shocks us with its decisions.

For all we know, maybe neither Mr. Trump nor Mr. Biden will be our next president.

But if I were forced to make a guess at this time, it seems probable that Mr. Biden (and what is more important, his Vice President!) will be elected come November.

A little too early to take any poll seriously, but, hey, go for it Rye.
You have to hang your hat on something. I imagine that the poll
was taken before Biden's "You ain't Black" comment. Probably lost some
Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Not from what I've been reading.....sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, IM2.
You must not speak for all Blacks. A democrat says something racist, and you can't bring yourself to acknowledge
it. pathetic

Fox News is run by a Hillary Clinton voter,, do we know who handles the data information for Quinnipiac? Asking for a friend

Does not this mean that Fox News is a more reliable outlet of information than nearly any other?
No , it doesn't. They can't skew the poll, because an independent company runs it. So no, and what a stupid question that was.

Left-winger.... "I'm using Fox News as a source!"

Right-winger.... "Doesn't that imply that they are a reliable source of information?"

Left-winger.... "Durr no, they are still entirely untrustworthy!"

Left-wingers really are mental patients in a ward somewhere.

schizoid man: "This is great! But they suck. But it's a great suck that's true!"

The Covid-19 catastrophe has reminded us that FATE always shocks us with its decisions.

For all we know, maybe neither Mr. Trump nor Mr. Biden will be our next president.

But if I were forced to make a guess at this time, it seems probable that Mr. Biden (and what is more important, his Vice President!) will be elected come November.
Dream on.

Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Not from what I've been reading.....sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, IM2.
You must not speak for all Blacks. A democrat says something racist, and you can't bring yourself to acknowledge
it. pathetic

Meister, apparently you have no idea what racism is. A single comment, taken out of context is made into a BIG LIE by those who know trump is in trouble; Trump's response to that 3am phone call has put his reelection into jeopardy, and exposed him as both inept and failure as a leader. Something I've been aware of for three years.

Alone with McConnell's record of his abuse of power too, the Senate is likely to go blue. The overreach by the GOP has put the entire party into jeopardy, and could very well go the way of the Whig Party and the No Nothing Party, both were anti immigrant and pro slavery.

Last edited:

Blacks on that one.
it. pathetic

Meister, apparently you have no idea what racism is. A single comment, taken out of context is made into a BIG LIE by those who know trump is in trouble; Trump's response to that 3am phone call has put his reelection into jeopardy, and exposed him as both inept and failure as a leader. Something I've been aware of for three years.
Apparently, Rye, if your tribe makes a racist comment, you forgive them.
Just like the 'Me Too' movement.
Put that comment into context, Rye....it's as racist when in context. There are a lot of upset Blacks over his comment.
That alone speaks volumes.
I'm sure if Trump had made that exact same comment you would have been all over him for saying it.
For once in your life, show a little integrity, Rye.

Is this anything like Hillary Clinton's lead? Just sayin.

The polls were right

We now know with proof that the Dems cheated and manipulated those midterms and did so with help from Russia (=collusion with Russia)
So that house majority as Clinton would say is "illegitimate".
Which is why the Dems are trying to remove Barr and Graham from investigations(=obstruction of justice).=the boomerang I told you about and Term Hannity has mentioned many times.
Oh the irony!
egg-on-your-face.jpg

Is this anything like Hillary Clinton's lead? Just sayin.

Nope, that's your hope but the facts are way different. The 2016 election was well beyond the bad days of the Great Recession, which ended officially in Q2 of 2009; for the economy to fully come back took to pre- crisis condition days, it lasted until sometime in 2011. This was due to the debt held by consumers and small businesses much like what we are experiencing today, and to the restrained effort by The Congress to approve financial aid and comfort to these too major contributors to the economy.

Those who do not study or even remember history, are doomed to repeat it. Allowing McConnell and Trump to remain in power will be a great mistake.

Gee, did you discover this just now, and do you want others to believe this is new news? For the record, and information you seem to not have, this is 2020.
LWNJ's like you cling to polls for false hope.

How'd that work out in 2016?
This is 2020.
Indeed, it is. The Democrat party keep whistling past the graveyard, pretending they have momentum when what they really have is a demented candidate who can't stop making an ass of himself. Here's a preview of november.....

Al those states have tyrannical governors. Is there a connection.

Oops, see, wrong right off the bat. The source is the polling company. I know you're not going to get this, because anything outside your pathetic cultism does not compute.

But see, if this was CNN, and they didn't like the results of the poll... they would either have a different company do the poll, to get results they want.... or not report the poll at all.

The polls were right

We now know with proof that the Dems cheated and manipulated those midterms and did so with help from Russia (=collusion with Russia)
So that house majority as Clinton would say is "illegitimate".
Which is why the Dems are trying to remove Barr and Graham from investigations(=obstruction of justice).=the boomerang I told you about and Term Hannity has mentioned many times.
Oh the irony!
View attachment 339943
Show some proof.

Dems got nine million more votes than Republicans. Those are not polls, those are votes

Oops, see, wrong right off the bat. The source is the polling company. I know you're not going to get this, because anything outside your pathetic cultism does not compute.

But see, if this was CNN, and they didn't like the results of the poll... they would either have a different company do the poll, to get results they want.... or not report the poll at all.
Go peddle your silly cult fantasies to someone else.

Forum List

Back