New Evidence Reveals Comey Exonerated Clinton Without Obtaining KEY Evidence Proving Her Innocence

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former and now fired FBI Director James Comey did not obtain the key information on whether Hillary had been properly instructed on how to handle classified emails but exonerated her from any wrongdoing and closed the investigation into her emails without this information.

We knew it all was a complete sham but we really didn’t know how bad it really was.

In a press conference in early July 2016, FBI Director James Comey announced that the FBI was not recommending charges against Hillary Clinton as a result of the FBI’s investigation into her emails.

Unfortunately, new evidence proves Comey knowingly exonerated Clinton and closed the FBI’s investigation without the key evidence to do so!

According to Time on July 5th, 2016 [emphasis added] – FBI Director James Comey said Tuesday that “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring a criminal case against Hillary Clinton over her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State, though he criticized her handling of the emails.

Comey said that 110 of Clinton’s emails contained classified information at the time they were sent and received, adding that Clinton and her staff were “extremely careless” in their handling of classified information and that it’s possible “hostile actors” could have gained access to the server.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Former and now fired FBI Director James Comey did not obtain the key information on whether Hillary had been properly instructed on how to handle classified emails but exonerated her from any wrongdoing and closed the investigation into her emails without this information.

We knew it all was a complete sham but we really didn’t know how bad it really was.

In a press conference in early July 2016, FBI Director James Comey announced that the FBI was not recommending charges against Hillary Clinton as a result of the FBI’s investigation into her emails.

Unfortunately, new evidence proves Comey knowingly exonerated Clinton and closed the FBI’s investigation without the key evidence to do so!

According to Time on July 5th, 2016 [emphasis added] – FBI Director James Comey said Tuesday that “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring a criminal case against Hillary Clinton over her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State, though he criticized her handling of the emails.

Comey said that 110 of Clinton’s emails contained classified information at the time they were sent and received, adding that Clinton and her staff were “extremely careless” in their handling of classified information and that it’s possible “hostile actors” could have gained access to the server.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .
Gateway Pundit.

I guess we've changed to guilty until proven innocent.

Some of the folks I work with are ex military. One of them was an Army Major and according to him if he'd done what Hitlery did he'd be in Leavenworth.

Comey gave her a pass. Though he did admit she was stupid, careless and had no business with top secret and classified items on her personal server. He decided not to prosecute. Idiot.

Last edited:
It was fully intentional and pre-planned that he "usurp" the authority of the Attorney General and also change the language of the statute in order to exonerate Clinton.

They were sure that she would be elected, and all would be right with the world for them.

Last edited:
Some of the folks I work with are ex military. One of them was an Army Major and according to him if he'd done what Hitlery did he'd be in Leavenworth.

Comey gave her a pass. Though he did admit she was stupid, careless and had no business with top secret and classified items on her personal server. He decided not to prosecute. Idiot.

He didn't need to "check" to see if she had been briefed about the Handling of Classified Info. She was the Fucking Secretary of State. If the Secretary of State doesn't understand how to Handle Classified Information nobody does. She lived in The White house for *8 long years and nobody ever briefed her. Wow I got briefed the first day I gained my Clearance and semi annually after that. They all knew she was going to win! OOOPS

Comey "knew" that HRC was going to be elected, and knowing that, he wanted to get on the Right Side of History. This presumption colors every decision made by the Deep State in the run-up to November, 2016.

Comey "knew" that HRC was going to be elected, and knowing that, he wanted to get on the Right Side of History. This presumption colors every decision made by the Deep State in the run-up to November, 2016.

I think he was promised the AG job. Then the Russia Probe into Trump post election becomes much easier with the AG "On your team". Just sayin it didn't work. And just because one person said there was no evidence doesn't mean the investigation should not be re opened due to the facts we now know. I might not get charged with Murder and robbery immediately sometimes proving a crime just takes someone else's point of view and diligence neither of which was utilized in the Clinton e-mail thing. It took almost 40 yrs to catch the Golden State Killer. The DOJ should definitely look again ! It's obvious to everybody she violated federal law.

Forum List

Back