New England snowstorms

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Three snowstorms attacked New England. It was snowing almost every day of the last two weeks. More than 2,000 flights were cancelled.
Boston has now a 30-day period record of 71.8 inches of snow since 1978 and a 7-day period new record of 40.5 inches. Climatic anomaly? Or just a set of climatic circumstances?
0GBFxjA.png

Snowstorm wallops Boston with 20 more inches records fall

I'd say "wicked weather".

Seems to me, though, that snow represents an awful lot of water that somehow got up in the air. How'd that happen?

And the unusual cold in the US is all Arctic air that's coming down south for some reason; that Polar Vortex. What's causing THAT?

You get three guesses but the first two don't count.

I'd say "wicked weather".

Seems to me, though, that snow represents an awful lot of water that somehow got up in the air. How'd that happen?

And the unusual cold in the US is all Arctic air that's coming down south for some reason; that Polar Vortex. What's causing THAT?

So an ice age is the result of global warming? Is that what you're saying?

I named only two...

Weather for Billings, MT 59101
- Featured Result
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/-/-/-/id/59101
  • Today

46° | 27°
  • Wed

46° | 32°
  • Thu

62° | 37°
  • Fri

61° | 34°
  • Sat

56° | 38°
  • Right Now
    47°F | °C
    Cloudy
    Humidity: 52%
    Winds: W 13mph

In the second week of Febuary, yet.
Is it melting fast? Prepare for the flood on Thursday!
Don't mind what month it is, climate have been going crazy since the 60s or 70s. At least we'll have less rains in summer if what is said by meteorologists is true.

Hey, If they don't report it, it did not happen. Here in California they tell us your suffering hot weather up in New England. Nothing like snow or anything.

Forum List

Back