New Emails Show Clinton Sent Classified Intel and State Dept Did Favors for Fdn Donors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
None of were turned over to the FBI as Hillary testified.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 323 pages of new Department of State documents, including previously unreleased email exchanges in which Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin sent classified information over Clinton’s clintonemail.com unsecure email system. According to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemptions cited in the documents obtained by Judicial Watch, three of the Clinton-Abedin email exchanges contained material “classified to protect national security.”

Also included in the newly obtained documents is an additional instance of the State Department doing special favors for a high-dollar Clinton Foundation donor. And the documents include instances of the distribution by State Department officials of Clinton’s government schedule to members of the Clinton Foundation staff.

The documents contain not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date of such emails uncovered by Judicial Watch to 238 new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

Keep reading…

None of were turned over to the FBI as Hillary testified.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 323 pages of new Department of State documents, including previously unreleased email exchanges in which Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin sent classified information over Clinton’s clintonemail.com unsecure email system. According to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemptions cited in the documents obtained by Judicial Watch, three of the Clinton-Abedin email exchanges contained material “classified to protect national security.”

Also included in the newly obtained documents is an additional instance of the State Department doing special favors for a high-dollar Clinton Foundation donor. And the documents include instances of the distribution by State Department officials of Clinton’s government schedule to members of the Clinton Foundation staff.

The documents contain not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date of such emails uncovered by Judicial Watch to 238 new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

Keep reading…

Obama is crapping himself now. He knows it's just a matter of time before some very damning emails are found with his name on them. "First Obamacare blows up and now this. My legacy, my legacy nooooooooo!"

between the email cache on Huma's computer and this there isn't much left of Hillary...' She should be in jail.

According to Judicial Watch - The Koch Brothers judicial attack dog, filing charges, briefs, and complaints at every turn, but in the end, they have nothing.
Yeah, most people get investigated by the FBI for nothing.

Is it possible they make Weiner the scapegoat? Say he hacked Huma, her & beast 100% knew nothing? I don't trust BO & LL or FBI Comey?

How did they not find all this last time? Huma had lawyers? The NSA has every send/recieve?

Are these people just stupid? Or criminals? ME spy?
Are these people just stupid? Or criminals? ME spy?
Yes, Yes and Yes.

Forum List

Back