New Democrat Policy....Kill Whitey

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

I wonder how this will go over in the polls.

As long as Soros keeps encouraging and sponsoring BLM through his MoveOn.org, they will keep rioting.

I'm afraid he's training them for a possible coup in case Trump wins. This dirty guy has sponsored and encouraged a lot of coups, including the ones in Georgia and Ukraine. So, the son of the bitch must be pretty experienced.

Last edited:
As long as Soros keeps encouraging and sponsoring BLM through his MoveOrg.com, they will keep rioting.

I'm afraid he's training them for a possible coup in case Trump wins. This dirty guy has sponsored and encouraged a lot of coups, including the ones in Georgia and Ukraine. So the son of the bitch is pretty experiences.

As long as you keep pretending this is anything but a rumor you'll keep crying

Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

I wonder how this will go over in the polls.

gee another crapping in the pants thread

7xbhk.gif

Poor Guno was rejected by the Jews and now lives the life of a negroid

As long as Soros keeps encouraging and sponsoring BLM through his MoveOn.org, they will keep rioting.

I'm afraid he's training them for a possible coup in case Trump wins. This dirty guy has sponsored and encouraged a lot of coups, including the ones in Georgia and Ukraine. So, the son of the bitch must be pretty experiences.

So you think all the members of BLM are being paid? Really?

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????

I don't know if there is a vaccine for jungle fever, so you better go hide in the compound until the outbreak is over.

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!

=A]

I am sure your message will appeal to all of the scared white men that are voting Trump.

Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!
Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us

Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us

Forum List

Back