New Dem Poll = RFKjr surging to 14%

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
The "US" media would like to just call RFKjr "crazy" and end the report. Unfortunately, RFKjr., who just recently declared, is actually INSPIRING PEOPLE instead of just demonizing Trump.

And it is starting to be painfully obvious that RFKjr is a real player in the Dem primary already...

14% - OUCH!!!

Watch out for independent voters, they are likely to landslide to RFKjr, even if the Dem only polls will never show them...

Name recognition goes a long way. So do good policies if he has them. Maybe he will be a more classic Democrat which has to be very popular in todays work of extremes.

He is from a famous family, but there is no question he is the OUTSIDER in this election. And the INSIDER in the Oval Office is a senile traitor disaster... and everyone knows...

The "US" media would like to just call RFKjr "crazy" and end the report. Unfortunately, RFKjr., who just recently declared, is actually INSPIRING PEOPLE instead of just demonizing Trump.

And it is starting to be painfully obvious that RFKjr is a real player in the Dem primary already...

14% - OUCH!!!

Watch out for independent voters, they are likely to landslide to RFKjr, even if the Dem only polls will never show them...
He is anti-Vax and anti-war.

He’ll get the Tulsi Gabbard treatment.

14% - OUCH!!!

Republicans trying to control the narrative by bigging up people who don't attack Trump. Not even subtle.

He is anti-Vax and anti-war.

He’ll get the Tulsi Gabbard treatment.

A good portion of Dem voters do care about being anti war.

As for Murderous Fraud Vax, well

Ice Cube
Lamar Jackson
Aaron Rodgers

They all seem to be doing quite well. As for those who got the Murderous Fraud Vax...

Republicans trying to control the narrative by bigging up people who don't attack Trump. Not even subtle.

And the only defense of a senile traitor in the WH who can only demonize Trump....

is to continue to demonize Trump.

If it is Trump vs. RFKjr

America wins and Chris Wray loses

And the only defense of a senile traitor in the WH who can only demonize Trump....

is to continue to demonize Trump.

If it is Trump vs. RFKjr

America wins and Chris Wray loses

When was the last time he "demonized Trump"??? I want a link to it too.

The majority of Dem voters suffer from Mass Formation Psychosis and will do whatever the television tells them.

Those are the loud ones. The louder the Dem voter, the more full of shit it is...

Republican should do us a solid and vote Kennedy in the democratic primary. It is your patriotic duty to send Joe to the nursing home.

Republican should do us a solid and vote Kennedy in the democratic primary. It is your patriotic duty to send Joe to the nursing home.
There is a real chance they'll do that: Hispanic Republicans. There is no Mexican-American that will fail to vote for him, and ironically, this goes beyond Caesar Chavez politics and deftly captures future hispanic resonance for the Western Hemisphere and foreign policy: the Russian Language and Culture Institute now being built in Venezuela is a timely example.

Tater Joe's ahistoricism is trumped by RFK Jr.'s forward-looking stance for the middle class and those coming up from "underneath" that attainment, that American dream. Once inside, what the smuggled immigrant genflectors should now do is to betray Biden's porous border and vote for RFK Jr., thereby reversing the catholic mistake now in the WH.

4/6 blaming Trump for the Afghan withdraw disaster that deliberately and intentionally left the ZPF leaders of the Taliban $80 billion in brand new US weapons.

That's not "demonizing Trump", that's blaming him for something he did.
Also the reporting is a little sensationalist.
The report, not made by Biden, said that Biden was "severely constrained" by a deal Trump made with the Taliban.

The report also blames the Biden administration as much as Trump, "But the report also acknowledges that the government should have begun the evacuation of civilians earlier."

Are you suggesting the Biden is demonizing Biden?

Come on, you're going to have to do better than that.

said that Biden was "severely constrained" by a deal Trump made with the Taliban.

LMFAO!!!

What "deal?"

Specify...

It is as if, given a reason to parrot, you just bawk and have no clue what you just bawked...

LMFAO!!!

What "deal?"

Specify...

It is as if, given a reason to parrot, you just bawk and have no clue what you just bawked...

The deal being spoken about is this:

"The deal, which also had secret annexes, was one of the critical events that caused the collapse of the Afghan National Security Forces."

"Adhering to the conditions of the deal, the US dramatically reduced the number of US air raids, leaving the ANDSF without a key advantage in keeping the Taliban at bay."

Personally I think it's ridiculous that the US was there for 20 years and still the local forces had zero chances of holding the country. This is Bush's fault.

However: "This resulted in 'a sense of abandonment within the ANDSF and the Afghan population'. ANDSF was ill-prepared to sustain security following a US withdrawal, which allowed for the Taliban insurgency, ultimately leading to the Taliban takeover of Kabul on 15 August 2021"

So, essentially the collapse of the local forces was because of what Trump did. However the US couldn't have pulled out without that collapse. Is it worth blaming Trump?

Well, had the US pulled out without this deal, then the pull out would almost certainly have been smoother, for the US at least, the Taliban wouldn't have been right on the doorstep.

"The agreement stipulated fighting restrictions for both the US and the Taliban, and provided for the withdrawal of all NATO forces from Afghanistan in return for the Taliban's counter-terrorism commitments."

Essentially Trump decided the US was going to pull out of Afghanistan. This is clearly my favorite part. Because all these Trump supporters saying it was a bad idea. The irony.

"The US agreed to an initial reduction of its force level from 13,000 to 8,600 within 135 days (i.e. by July 2020), followed by a full withdrawal within 14 months (i.e. by 1 May 2021) if the Taliban kept its commitments."

"The United States also committed to closing five military bases within 135 days, and expressed its intent to end economic sanctions on the Taliban by August 27, 2020. "

There's so much here to laugh at, by laughing I don't mean at the people who died, but the people who are so ignorant the deal, and talking as if the deal never happened.

The deal being spoken about is this:

"The deal, which also had secret annexes, was one of the critical events that caused the collapse of the Afghan National Security Forces."

"Adhering to the conditions of the deal, the US dramatically reduced the number of US air raids, leaving the ANDSF without a key advantage in keeping the Taliban at bay."

Personally I think it's ridiculous that the US was there for 20 years and still the local forces had zero chances of holding the country. This is Bush's fault.

However: "This resulted in 'a sense of abandonment within the ANDSF and the Afghan population'. ANDSF was ill-prepared to sustain security following a US withdrawal, which allowed for the Taliban insurgency, ultimately leading to the Taliban takeover of Kabul on 15 August 2021"

So, essentially the collapse of the local forces was because of what Trump did. However the US couldn't have pulled out without that collapse. Is it worth blaming Trump?

Well, had the US pulled out without this deal, then the pull out would almost certainly have been smoother, for the US at least, the Taliban wouldn't have been right on the doorstep.

"The agreement stipulated fighting restrictions for both the US and the Taliban, and provided for the withdrawal of all NATO forces from Afghanistan in return for the Taliban's counter-terrorism commitments."

Essentially Trump decided the US was going to pull out of Afghanistan. This is clearly my favorite part. Because all these Trump supporters saying it was a bad idea. The irony.

"The US agreed to an initial reduction of its force level from 13,000 to 8,600 within 135 days (i.e. by July 2020), followed by a full withdrawal within 14 months (i.e. by 1 May 2021) if the Taliban kept its commitments."

"The United States also committed to closing five military bases within 135 days, and expressed its intent to end economic sanctions on the Taliban by August 27, 2020. "

There's so much here to laugh at, by laughing I don't mean at the people who died, but the people who are so ignorant the deal, and talking as if the deal never happened.

So, because Trump wanted to pull out, and you claim "reducing airstrikes" somehow changed the dynamic... LOL!!!

There were virtually NO AIRSTRIKES. Our troops were JUST SITTING THERE.

When W invaded in 2001, there was an ongoing Afghan civil war.

What were the two sides and which one did W decide to support??

So, because Trump wanted to pull out, and you claim "reducing airstrikes" somehow changed the dynamic... LOL!!!

There were virtually NO AIRSTRIKES. Our troops were JUST SITTING THERE.

When W invaded in 2001, there was an ongoing Afghan civil war.

What were the two sides and which one did W decide to support??

I'm not claiming anything.

The topic is whether Biden is demonizing Trump.
Trump made a deal with severely constricted what Biden could do. The Taliban was getting closer to Kabul, Biden, if he followed the deal, had to pull out of Afghanistan anyway, it wasn't going to be viable to pull out when Trump's deal said so.

Biden had two choices.
1) Go against the deal, pump up the volume and start pushing back the Taliban with the inevitable lost of US troops's lives.
2) Pull out quickly, minimize the impact.

Clearly the deal Trump made gave Biden problems that had to be dealt with. I feel, under the circumstances that Biden made the correct decision. Yes, things could have gone better, the report from the WH owns up to that.

Is he demonizing Trump?
No, the report is being quite factual, it's not the report that's say "Trump bad", it's the media taking this report and turning into "Trump bad".

Personally I think Trump had the right idea to get a deal to pull out. It's not the way I'd have done it. Had Trump just gone "fuck it, let's pull out" it'd have been a lot better than telling the Taliban, "We're not going to attack much, and we'll pull out", that wasn't a good decision.

Trump made a deal with severely constricted what Biden could do.

BULLSHIT

You have no clue about the original Afghan civil war our troops encountered on arrival in 2001.

You do not care.

You do not want to know.

You have your parroting and you will bawk it.

Joe Biden is the President and Commander and Chief - the deliberate gift of $80 billion in brand new US weapons to the Taliban was no accident

It made W and Schiff and Tenet and Netanyahu VERY VERY HAPPY

BULLSHIT

You have no clue about the original Afghan civil war our troops encountered on arrival in 2001.

You do not care.

You do not want to know.

You have your parroting and you will bawk it.

Joe Biden is the President and Commander and Chief - the deliberate gift of $80 billion in brand new US weapons to the Taliban was no accident

It made W and Schiff and Tenet and Netanyahu VERY VERY HAPPY

What on EARTH does that have to do with what we're talking about?

You've literally gone off on some kind of tangent that has nothing to do with this.
What is "bullshit", you just say it is "bullshit" without even saying what is supposedly "bullshit".

Come on, tell me what's "bullshit" and give your version of what it is.

And remember the topic. We're talking about whether Biden is demonizing Trump.

Forum List

Back