New Declassified FBI File on Cobain Compounds Evidence Implicating Wife’s Role In Murder

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I never paid much attention to this, beyond the jokes. It always seemed too much, and way too out there. . . just another conspiracy theory.

Some files were recently declassified.

U.S. Intelligence Coverup? Newly Declassified FBI File on Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain Compounds Evidence Implicating his Wife’s Role in his Murder​

Kurt Cobain File Released by FBI 27 Years After His Death​

After 27 years following the death of iconic rocker Kurt Cobain, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has released a file containing correspondences about theories relating to the music icon's passing​

Background.

Third Story in New World Next Week.

Im sure it was one of many theories. They had all the time in the world to produce the evidence, but they found none, and Courtney Love doesnt exactly strike me as the kind of criminal mastermind who can fool the FBI. :laugh:

Im sure it was one of many theories. They had all the time in the world to produce the evidence, but they found none, and Courtney Love doesnt exactly strike me as the kind of criminal mastermind who can fool the FBI. :laugh:
If you don't wish to read the articles? Or the links in them? That is on you.

There is a reason I didn't post it in the conspiracy sub-forum.

Forum List

Back