new border bill sounds like a gift to the lawless, despicable elite democrats

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I took a brief look at this bill a couple days ago and did NOT at all like what I saw.

It looks like the dims will get what they want unless drastic changes are made, which many Rs are calling for.

I wonder if they will succeed?

I want to read the bill they come up with after the changes.. Why do I get a feeling I won't like it?

Democrats are like Hamas They have to hide behind something-someone to disguise the shit they are about to pull. I can see why Dems. love those baby killers. We have to get back to MAGA before it's too late.

I took a brief look at this bill a couple days ago and did NOT at all like what I saw.

It looks like the dims will get what they want unless drastic changes are made, which many Rs are calling for.

I want to read the bill they come up with after the changes.. Why do I get a feeling I won't like it?
Why didn't you link to it or say what's in the bill?

Democrats are like Hamas They have to hide behind something-someone to disguise the shit they are about to pull. I can see why Dems. love those baby killers. We have to get back to MAGA before it's too late.
Anyone who would kill or advocate killing a helpless child

will advocate killing YOU

and anyone else

They are so dangerous to this country and yet people live in their damned la la land and pretend otherwise

I did not know it was seen in public. I wouldn't mind a link to it, to see what the hubbub is about.

What specifically did you dislike?

Forum List

Back