new book by Michelle Obama “The Light We Carry" where she reflects upon her experiences, shares insights on navigating an increasingly stressful world

Because of jealous and inferior people like you taking pot shots at her might add stress. Let’s compare your self made success to hers. Put up or shut up.

Her work history does sound she was dead weight before she married Obama and then became really, really overpaid deadweight.

Disliking elitist assholes who talk down to us, while pretending to be oppressed,

is not an inferiority complex.

That you don't get that, is a you problem.
3B1AD2F5-FD07-4926-91C8-F58693E00B61.jpeg

How about that egregious entourage she took to Spain for vacation? How about her
Melania Trump hardly ever spoke and when she did speak, I don’t recall her talking about how oppressed she was or how people were against her. I also don’t recall weekly shipments of ribs,,steaks and comfort food from Chicago being shipped into the White House. Finally, never any controversial behavior when the Flag was being folded.

The most privileged woman on the planet will once again pretend to be oppressed. I cannot stand that woman.

I find it interesting how much these people tout democracy and yet when voters choose the other side, Democrats claim democracy has been taken away. They only accept election results if they win. If voters vote for someone else, we need to take democracy back. When you are a democrat then when your side wins, elections have consequences but if the other side wins, elections do not have consequences.

I don't see how that relates to my post.

Disliking elitist assholes who talk down to us, while pretending to be oppressed,

is not an inferiority complex.

That you don't get that, is a you problem.
Michelle could cure cancer and you'd probably claim it was to keep the liberal population alive and to enrich herself. You see how easy it is to just make up fragile snowflake reactions? Sorry she hurts your feelings. Don't buy the book then... I really dont care do you?

Forum List

Back