new book by Michelle Obama “The Light We Carry" where she reflects upon her experiences, shares insights on navigating an increasingly stressful world

I wonder if there will be a chapter on her school lunches?

lunch.png

Check this shit out.

Michelle-Obama-School-Lunches-450x225.jpg

Let Them Eat Cake: The First Lady’s ‘Improved’ Public School Lunches vs. The Obama Girls’ School Lunch Menu

I don't understand how she can feel stressed. She has ridden her race from a job she wasn't necessary in and couldn't actually do right into the White House. What would she have done about stress if she actually had to earn what she received?

These Democrats are amazing “best selling” authors with their books selling “millions”. Are these sales calculated based on the retail or point of sale or are they calculated based on the advance from the publisher? If it is based on the advance,,what are the numbers from the retailers?

These Democrats are amazing “best selling” authors with their books selling “millions”. Are these sales calculated based on the retail or point of sale or are they calculated based on the advance from the publisher? If it is based on the advance,,what are the numbers from the retailers?
The book is not even scheduled for release until November 15th, 2022!

I don't understand how she can feel stressed. She has ridden her race from a job she wasn't necessary in and couldn't actually do right into the White House. What would she have done about stress if she actually had to earn what she received?
Because of jealous and inferior people like you taking pot shots at her might add stress. Let’s compare your self made success to hers. Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back