New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

Ah but we have sworn testimony from a long time civil rights man as to what types of behavior those 2 individuals exhibited.

Bartle Bull

But, as I noted and linked to earlier in response to Lonestar - Bartle is not exactly unbiased. He was campaigning for McCain, had strongly denounced Obama and was a McCain "poll watcher".

Did you read his bio at the beginning of his testimony? I understand your distrust due ot the behavior you describe but if you look into the man's history you will see he is highly qualified to make this type of judgement.

I'm not questioning his qualifications - I'm questioning his ability to be unbiased in giving an opinion.

I'm dropping this thread. All this defending of racist assholes is making me physically ill.

Is anyone actually defending them?

I must say that it seems to me as if both you and Ravi are defending them and doing a decent job of it too.

Immie

Where am I defending them? Please, link.

Finding that a case hasn't enough evidence to satisfy the law doesn't equal "defending" them.

Is it justice to convict someone just because you don't like them or like what they say?

But, as I noted and linked to earlier in response to Lonestar - Bartle is not exactly unbiased. He was campaigning for McCain, had strongly denounced Obama and was a McCain "poll watcher".

Did you read his bio at the beginning of his testimony? I understand your distrust due ot the behavior you describe but if you look into the man's history you will see he is highly qualified to make this type of judgement.

I'm not questioning his qualifications - I'm questioning his ability to be unbiased in giving an opinion.

I wanna throw chocolate on you now......but i dont think its appropriate in this thread....got me all hot n bothered :lol:

I wanna throw chocolate on you now......but i dont think its appropriate in this thread....got me all hot n bothered :lol:

no xocolatl, hombre.:evil:

Are you trying to derail this thread?:doubt:
chocolate_woman_t.jpg

The New Black Panthers are our friends. All people are our friends even if they don't think so.
Remember to extend love for hatred.

I must say that it seems to me as if both you and Ravi are defending them and doing a decent job of it too.

Immie

Finding that a case hasn't enough evidence to satisfy the law doesn't equal "defending" them.

Is it justice to convict someone just because you don't like them or like what they say?

Are you trying to derail this thread?:doubt:
chocolate_woman_t.jpg

Je ne parle pas espagnol

pas de xocolatl, mon petit bonhomme, a-a-a-a-a--aa :evil:

oh you dirty, multi-lingual, SOB

chooo chooo

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

no derailment, pilgrim. :evil:

Dave that's because everything is black and white for you. There's only one way, your way or the highway.

I suppose I'm just not nuanced enough to see that a black man in paramilitary gear brandishing a weapon at a polling place is harmless, and a white man in paramilitary gear brandishing a weapon at a polling place is wrong.

I just can't hold two mutually-exclusive ideas in my head simultaneously and believe both of them. How do you do it?

For the second time, I agree that anyone brandishing a baton is intimidating. Is that clear enough for you?

Trust me they are lonestar. One in fact is a PhD. They just don't watch Fox, and that's the only station covering it.

Well, there's "educated" and then there is "educated". My grandfather was a self educated man and he was the smartest man I ever knew. Never went to college but he could converse intelligently on ANY topic.

In his sworn testimony he admitted he had no first hand knowledge of the events or conversations he was claiming to know about.

Read what he has to say for yourself. That is if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough.

Today, I testified to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights about the Department of Justice's hostility to race-neutral law enforcement. I hope these hearings spur those responsible to explain their actions to Americans.

Now wipe the brown stuff out of your eyes and read the transcript. It's full of stuff like:

MR. BLACKWOOD: Now we've had several witnesses who were present at Fairmont Street and they indicate that the Department of Justice lawyers, part of a roving team, met with them on Election Day to take some statements. Do you know who those individuals were?
MR. ADAMS: I do not actually. I knew 1 that there was a team deployed to Fairmont Street, but I don't know who the individuals were.
MR. BLACKWOOD: Do you know whether those individuals took written statements from any of the witnesses?
MR. ADAMS: I know they took statements from the witnesses.
MR. BLACKWOOD: Did you actually see them?
MR. ADAMS: I did not.

We know he wasn't there you stupid fuck.

Trust me they are lonestar. One in fact is a PhD. They just don't watch Fox, and that's the only station covering it.

Well, there's "educated" and then there is "educated". My grandfather was a self educated man and he was the smartest man I ever knew. Never went to college but he could converse intelligently on ANY topic.

But would you agree that people who watch ONLY MSNBC and ONLY read Daily Kos, Huffington Post, and Salon.com are going to be less well informed than those who read these and also watch Fox and/or also listen to some good conservative talk radio? And that would be true despite their formal education level or IQ?

And when Fox is the ONLY major news sources carrying some of this stuff, those who don't watch at all are going to be very uninformed on some of it.

Fox isn't #1 and miles ahead of everybody else because it's conservative. It is miles ahead because it is covering all the news and not just the leftwing politically correct stuff.

Immie

No, it is justice to convict them when they are breaking the law and as far as I know taking steps to intimidate voters is against the law as it should be.

Immie

But would you agree that people who watch ONLY MSNBC and ONLY read Daily Kos, Huffington Post, and Salon.com are going to be less well informed than those who read these and also watch Fox and/or also listen to some good conservative talk radio? And that would be true despite their formal education level or IQ?

And when Fox is the ONLY major news sources carrying some of this stuff, those who don't watch at all are going to be very uninformed on some of it.

Fox isn't #1 and miles ahead of everybody else because it's conservative. It is miles ahead because it is covering all the news and not just the leftwing politically correct stuff.

To be perfectly honest, I've given up on television news. I get my news from the net. Newspapers, the BBC, whatever. I also get a lot of information from various posts here when they put in the links. I sure wouldn't have known about the NBP intimidating voters if it weren't for the video links here.

Forum List

Back